UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

V O T E

W H I CH !?

• Die like a dog

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Survive but be a pussy

Votes: 47 61.0%

• Total voters

dead-eye

Knight
Re: V O T E

survival > dying. including every resource given to you in the game and using it is the key to being good. Running is just another strategy to survival and increasing kill/death ratioes.

dead-eye;672113 said:
Running is just another strategy to survival and increasing kill/death ratioes.

K/D doesn't even matter in UO (at least not on this shard).

It only matters in Gears of War : D

[Demise]Yung

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;672111 said:
Yeah how's that going by the way
RW? Dunno where you got that from, but maybe you need to get out to get some fresh air, your computer must have grown terribly bored with you by now.

Duffman-demise

Sorceror

This status depends on what charachter I am on and who I am facing. If I am on a 7xgm char and have a 700k suit and come across a specialized scrolled out charachter with a 15+million dollar suit then obviously the best strategy is to run like a pussy. Why waste the insurance money on an unfair fight?

In comparison to a fps. It's like trying to take on a guy with an automatic shotgun when you have a combat knife. This isn't going to end well for you unless the guy truely sucks or is afk.

Whiteboy

Wanderer

i look at things like this... if its a one on one fight dont be a bitch and run.... but if there are 2 or 3 people ganking u.... i would run

any way u wana look at it your not a pussy if u run from 2 or more people but u are a pussy if u run from one person... ether way dont be a bitch ^_~

Duffman-demise

Sorceror

Whiteboy;672155 said:
i look at things like this... if its a one on one fight dont be a bitch and run.... but if there are 2 or 3 people ganking u.... i would run

any way u wana look at it your not a pussy if u run from 2 or more people but u are a pussy if u run from one person... ether way dont be a bitch ^_~

In general I agree with this statement but I can think of a number of exceptions to where it is sound strategy to run.

Eat shit ppl.Running is something really good for ur health irl and something really good for ur survival in a video game ^_^.
Oh and wtf is that ''die like a dog''
dogs= stupid,naive,straight in their actions,dont fear death, oh .. FLUFFY!(i love my gfs dog its so sweeeeth ! )
humans=stupid,smart,jealous,evil,neutral(i call such ppl Dont give a fuck-ers),good,greedy,crippled,scared,honorable,virgins,nerds,happy,sad etc etc , every type of those human characteristics has its pluses and minuses.
So i vote ''die like a human'' which means i will do everything possible to avoid death since we have Brain and we realise that death leads to nothing but OOoooO ^_^