UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wands

Wands?

• Yes

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fireball wands do like 8-12 damage and can act as a disrupt. It's still a very viable wand choice for chasing people down. The difference is because it has a delay to the damage, you can't reliable explo weaken fireball wand like you can with lightning.

Also, please remember that heavy smoker was heavily against sallos.
Then fucking log on and get ur wands, I won't use any wands and will garantee I will shit all over ANYONE you have ever played with while they use wands.

fireball wands do like 8-12 damage and can act as a disrupt. It's still a very viable wand choice for chasing people down. The difference is because it has a delay to the damage, you can't reliable explo weaken fireball wand like you can with lightning.

Also, please remember that heavy smoker was heavily against sallos.
sallos is a much bigger problem then wands, it's a god dam cheat client made for cheater friends by krrios, it was never ment to be released to the public... And you retarded Fucks want to talk about a crutch in pvp, that's hilarious

Smoker you would never beat me.

And I can ensure your wands will stay the same.

Why fix the server's population as a whole with a drastic change to the server, when we could just idly watch as vets retire and new players fail to join.

Every so often you see a returning vet come back, and just a few days or maybe a week later he's quitting because the server is crap. Why not change?

Why fix the server's population as a whole with a drastic change to the server, when we could just idly watch as vets retire and new players fail to join.

Every so often you see a returning vet come back, and just a few days or maybe a week later he's quitting because the server is crap. Why not change?
Exactly

sallos is a much bigger problem then wands, it's a god dam cheat client made for cheater friends by krrios, it was never ment to be released to the public... And you retarded Fucks want to talk about a crutch in pvp, that's hilarious
the base client of sallos has no inherent cheats. The old mapping system was highly beneficial, but removed. The delayed macros should be removed, but it's not unlike what steam or razor can do.

If sallos is hackable and can be used to cheat, then the same thing for razor or steam can be said the same. But for what the official sallos client is used for, is its a lot less choppy and more aesthetically pleasing. No inherent advantages to pvp.

We have fixed wands before, it only destroyed the player base when we added mana cost to wands, so much complaining etc, notice why they were changed back?? God you guys are so retarded it hurts

Heavy sounds like a mad broken record in every post. Man defends wands so badly yet doesn't use them lol
doesnt matter if I don't use them, I know they are needed to keep remaining players, people have spent millions and millions on the wands... That's why everyone quit due to handouts, people spent millions on items not knowing they were getting mass handouts of the same items on Christmas etc

We have fixed wands before, it only destroyed the player base when we added mana cost to wands, so much complaining etc, notice why they were changed back?? God you guys are so retarded it hurts
The changes to wands lasted a few days, and hardly long enough for players to make adjustments. Also, a change like this is a long term fix, something much different than short term bandaids this server has been used to.

the base client of sallos has no inherent cheats. The old mapping system was highly beneficial, but removed. The delayed macros should be removed, but it's not unlike what steam or razor can do.

If sallos is hackable and can be used to cheat, then the same thing for razor or steam can be said the same. But for what the official sallos client is used for, is its a lot less choppy and more aesthetically pleasing. No inherent advantages to pvp.
i see you don't know anything about the client... The client responds so much faster than razor and this comes from krrios himself, he made this client to be much more inferior than razor as it talks DIRECTLY to the server, instead of the client then the server... Meaning all items movement etc respond much faster, that's not how the game was intended.

Wands were actually intended to be part of the game.. So what's the issue

doesnt matter if I don't use them, I know they are needed to keep remaining players, people have spent millions and millions on the wands... That's why everyone quit due to handouts, people spent millions on items not knowing they were getting mass handouts of the same items on Christmas etc
By keeping the remaining 50 people on this server happy, you're denying this servers community of i'd say nearly 5k people who keep tabs on this place (check in once a month) the ability to rejoin and find enjoyment once more in this server.

Instead, they log in and see broken pvp and broken economy.

The changes to wands lasted a few days, and hardly long enough for players to make adjustments. Also, a change like this is a long term fix, something much different than short term bandaids this server has been used to.
wrong it lasted about a month, so much complaining and players leaving that they had no choice but to change it back.

I don't even know why your making suggestions on a game you don't play?? Oh wait to ruin what the server has left

By keeping the remaining 50 people on this server happy, you're denying this servers community of i'd say nearly 5k people who keep tabs on this place (check in once a month) the ability to rejoin and find enjoyment once more in this server.

Instead, they log in and see broken pvp and broken economy.
5k people, you are fucking delusional, leave the basement please

I don't see how anyone could call themselves a pvper if they would quit uo because wands got removed. Adds more skill back into pvp instead of making it more item based. I lost 80mil last Xmas due to the trash but I am still here. I just won't ever buy Xmas gifts again since it is apparently 100% gold sink. What gm thought anyone would want that crap. Flaming head deed was the only good item

Oh god here we go, does anyone even consider fireball wands in this thread? I love people on this game trying to take a jab any chance they get.
Was just a question. I just noticed you carried them because of all the times I've smacked you around. Don't have to get defensive about it JEESH

wrong it lasted about a month, so much complaining and players leaving that they had no choice but to change it back.

I don't even know why your making suggestions on a game you don't play?? Oh wait to ruin what the server has left
I was around when the change happened, and the amount of people crying was way less than the amount of people wanting wands removed. Just because you were a gm at the time with an obvious biased opinion, you saw what you wanted to see.

I was around when the change happened, and the amount of people crying was way less than the amount of people wanting wands removed. Just because you were a gm at the time with an obvious biased opinion, you saw what you wanted to see.
dont worry about what i was, I had no effect on the change or it would have never happened in the first place, whiney little 120lb nerds like you and your boyfriend are the reason they got fucked up in the first place