UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Warning for players - little scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu2401

Squire
Well... The info you received ishida, is partially accurate. It's an easyuo script that directly assumes control of your computer through CMD action. Use your brain and don't accept any type of script or macro from a stranger or 'so called friend' especially if you can't understand it.

Bama

Bug Huntress
I witnessed how Nux dropped his items on the ground in Luna.
AoF, HoM, CC, mpk3 30/150 durability, boots of crystal hydra, midnight bracers.

When it gets so hot, at the end of the day
You may find your clothes getting in the way
If a pretty dress hides your true desire
Fold it nice and slow, throw it on the fire

MMMartin

Squire
me too try, well he like my shield green DS color XD
hahahaha seems me like all players know it :D:D:D:D:D and all wait for someone RETART who TRY HIS SCRIPT, now JUST ROLF XD

Dexter-LoM

Knight
But people the one that lost his suit should be jailed. Wtf his not the good guy here. He was breaking the rules of demise. Euo is not to be used during combat. So why try a pvp script if you ain't planning to use it. Thank god am not staff cause he lost his suit and would be spending time in jail for breaking the one and only rule for Euo.

Whatever98

Squire
Good to see my script is getting put to good use.

Akka

Sorceror
But people the one that lost his suit should be jailed. Wtf his not the good guy here. He was breaking the rules of demise. Euo is not to be used during combat. So why try a pvp script if you ain't planning to use it. Thank god am not staff cause he lost his suit and would be spending time in jail for breaking the one and only rule for Euo.
i believe it was uosteam script that used undress agent

Story about @PHOBOSssss . I assure you , there are some people that will confirm my story.

Jon Snow: "Just as a heads up... Phobos is running around giving a Pvp macro that makes you drop all of your good shit on the ground and then turns your computer off."

Nux: "Generally affair has already submitted to the GMs . Guy wish we'd checked his macro heal on easyuo , he sent me a macro had. Sam turned on the ( probably bluffing ) , later I had - and I seized what and how , press play and figure expel the ground a few jokes , whereupon the computer to reset the :)"

I can also say that staff members confirm that come to their complaints of such incidents.

One of screenshots:

View attachment 100470
Good this will teach people not to script

This script is old as shit they even used it back on osi days but after you dropped out items it would turn your ecreen white forcing you to restart

The reason I quit playing osi was because there was a player that while fightng could make you drop your cc. Did this to me and a friend. Wasnt a script though just some insane exploit he was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.