UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Well it's about time....

Dodge more, listen I do not have 500k but if you just DO NOT want to duel me its ok. I wouldn't wanna duel a pro like me either. Just admit it and we can move on.

Tanis-hybrid

Wanderer
Diamonds.. I don't know if you realize that I'm Tanis in game

I spanked you both our duels

There was never a third as you logged out upon your death (no you did not lose conn, you were casting to the last second)

Wu-Gambino said:
*OPENS EYE*

PS. I hope you die in a fire with Ryan, Phire ^_^

Oh, I see. Fight Phire with fire, eh? Very well.

P.S. I should be logging on here in a few days, I want all 5 of our members to be online, so we can just kind of roll the shard real quick. I'll take lots of pics, and lots of .rpvs.

Thanks.

DiamondsNGuns said:
Dodge more, listen I do not have 500k but if you just DO NOT want to duel me its ok. I wouldn't wanna duel a pro like me either. Just admit it and we can move on.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this tool-shed a fucking "Test Center Legend!"?

Anyone who's claim to 'UO Fame' was Test Center's "glory days" (rofl) can stuff a fat-ass busted crusty vagina into their gaping cum-dumpster and shut the fuck up.

Tanis, I still own you.