UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What does your name mean?

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: What does your name mean?

Carlton and Monaro are both car names (lotus carlton) (vauxhall monaro).
Surprise is a name for my fisherman so that all the big fish i catch say "caught by surprise". I was tempted to name him "the fuzz" but decided to keep it clean.
My forum name is pronounced you-owe-me but dosn't mean i think that the world owes me something but is meant to be the same as the expression "beer me" as in "UOme" = give me more UO.

Redstar

Wanderer

Cotillion is the companion of Shadowthrone and is the Patron of Assassins; also called The Rope, in Steven Erikson's books about the Malazan Empire. My alchemist/Cook is called James Cook, just becasue of the profession of being a cook. My crafter is called Devil after the fallen one himself.

magic752

Wanderer

NAME : Earl 'Magic' Walker
SEX : Male
NATIONALITY : American
AGILITY : 99
HEALTH : 95
DEXTERITY : 98
MARKSMANSHIP : 94
STRENGTH : 92
EXPLOSIVES : 27
LEADERSHIP : 16
MECHANICAL : 91
WISDOM : 80
MEDICAL : 24

BACKGROUND
Magic's calm, cool, and collected demeanor sets the tone for battle. In peak physical condition, he displays mouse-like movement and catlike agility. Magic can ferret out danger with astonishing acumen. And with his lethal marksmanship, he quickly and efficiently puts an end to any threat.

ADDITIONAL INFO
He's nicked named "Magic" due to the way doors seem to magically open in front of him.

Attachments

• merc5.jpg
    merc5.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 198

magic752;527077 said:
Earl 'Magic' Walker

Yay, that was my fave in Jagged Alliance, too. One of the best marksmen and lockpicker and he wasn't as expensive as Mike.

Catnip

Sorceror

i love cats, so when i moved here to Demise i went on a cat names spree
Catnip ~ tamer, yeah i thought it was cute
Copy Cat ~ stealther, for working idocs
Cat Burglar ~ pretty obvious, a thief
Catfish ~ fisher
Catastrophe ~ not sure what i'm doing with this one yet
CatScratch Fever ~ briefly, was going to be a bard. Went to Luna one
day saw a male char same name. Deleted her. LOL

my characters names all usually come from other videogames hehe
Durandal-from marathon 2 durandal, which was a renegade AI, also from "Song of Roland" was his sword
Roland- From song of roland
hurricane- from fire emblem there was a thief/assain called legault the hurricane
legault- same as above, i get lazy :)
joseph- my carpenter, named for the father of jesus
gwendolyn-from odin's sphere, was the name of the valkyere you play
river of tears- the name of my assain/thief taken from a magic card, dual land

here is a list of every UO character ive had

Yuna: I thought it was a good Girl tamer name nothing special =]

Otis: I asked shade to help me become a PvPer an he said make a Mage an i picked Otis because i like the name an its the name of a very good talented Rapper/Singer.

LoTus: LoTus is an awesome flower thats grown in the muck an dirt but comes out beautiful an it represents how i started out pvping on this shard with nothing but i still try hard to come out ontop, an another reason is a group i listen to Dark LoTus.

Hack Benjamin: There is a character in a Movie that has this name an hes Mysterious an wears a Gasmask type thing on his face, its just a cool name an i use it on a character of mine.

Shifty Da Clown: Back in 7th Grade i met someone who had a nickname an liked to give out Nicknames he said he had one for me wich was "Shifty" i asked why he said because every day i have a different personality meaning im either serious or in a good mood it changed alot aka Shifting Personality sooo i got Shifty lol the Da Clown came later due to ICP an ive always liked the look of clowns lol

gugutz

Knight

Darksaber comes from here
View attachment 12314

I was just wasting some time waching the Tutorial pictures of my old T2A cd, and i saw this pic. I though the name was pretty cool. Then i found out that its also a name of a Star Wars episode, which was sort of lame cause i don't like Star Wars.

The origin of gugutz is unnapropriate for me to put here on forums.

Neron was a god in some ancient culture that my poor memory can't remember the name. And it's also a DC Comics super villain (also found out about it some years after i choose the name...)

Manenos is the name of one of our pets

Tau was my nickname when i was a child.

And Sparklehorse is the best band on the planet. :)

Attachments

• darksaber.png
    darksaber.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 194

Gisela

Bug Hunter

Misandry (IPA [mɪ.ˈsæn.dri]) is hatred (or contempt) of men or boys. It is parallel to misogyny—the hatred of women. Misandry is also comparable with misanthropy which is the hatred of humanity generally. Misandry (μισανδρία) comes from Greek misos (μῖσος, "hatred") and anēr, andros (ἀνήρ, ἀνδρός; "man").

Aren't I a sweety.

magic752

Wanderer

Gisela;527674 said:
Misandry (IPA [mɪ.ˈsæn.dri]) is hatred (or contempt) of men or boys. It is parallel to misogyny—the hatred of women. Misandry is also comparable with misanthropy which is the hatred of humanity generally. Misandry (μισανδρία) comes from Greek misos (μῖσος, "hatred") and anēr, andros (ἀνήρ, ἀνδρός; "man").

Aren't I a sweety.

Depends... Are you a male or female lol

Raylin McCluster - Popped in my head when I was trying to think of RP names.

G'E'T-o_O-W'N'D - I thought it would be funny to have this name if I ever did PvP it would say "You were killed by G'E'T-o_O-W'N'D" Or if I died, and someone got my head It would be "The head of G'E'T-o_O-W'N'D".

Coca-Cola - Was thinking of names, saw a coke bottle, and decided I was going to name the rest of my chars soda names. Eventually I will make a SODA guild and put all my soft drink chars in it.

Mountain Dew - Goes along with soda theme.

Root Beer - Goes along with soda theme.

Pepsi - Goes along with soda theme.

homosapyouin

Sorceror

Oriana - I used this name for a character around seven years ago when I rped alot.
Polly - It was a name. She has pigtails. The P wins.
Tara - Very unimaginative. My name.
Morana - In Slavic mythology she is the goddess of death and winter.
Curiosity - Thinking of cats, and dying alot.

MegaManX24

Wanderer

I have to update my list

BOD ONE - my main tailor
BOD TWO - a bod runner
BOD THREE - a bod runner
BOD FOUR - a bod runner
BOD FIVE - a bod runner
BOD SIX - a bod runner
BOD SEVEN - a bod runner
BOD EIGHT - a bod runner
BOD NINE - a bod runner
BOD TEN - a bod runner
BOD ELEVEN - a bod runner
BOD TWELVE - a bod runner
BOD ONETHREE - a bod runner
BOD ONEFOUR - a bod runner
BOD ONEFIVE - a bod runner
BOD ONESIX - a bod runner

Tonycakes - My name + cakes
Tonytamers - My name + tamers
Fisher Mcfishins - a fisher guy who fishes a lot

Lucifall

Knight

Brunus Arkkaza - Brunus is a distortion of my first name, Bruno, Arkkaza is a sign of respect in regards of the original Arkkaza.

Lucifall - Lucifer + Fall. I dunno why I nicknamed myself that, prolly thought it was cool.

Mr Ivy - Nox scribe mage, the name is fitting.

Angelir - Was going to be named Fallen Angel, but I thought it was lame and over-used.

willwehling

Wanderer

Waldo-My best char from OSI uo. Plus i used to hold "Wheres Waldo" events on Chessie where i would hide in sosaria and post three clues on the forums. Whoever found me won a sweet prize. I was dressed in red white and blue, of course. Nec/mage

Brutus Tankus- My first character from Pre Aos uo way back when. thought it fitting to make him rise from the dead. Archer

Crank Head-to me, much funnier than crack head. He is a smith
Character Name-i saw people running aroudn with generic name, and thought this would be funn

Norah Jones-Peace Tamer, enough said
John Dillinger-My thief, in real life he was a badass
Juzam Djinn-Nec Fencer who runs around gaunt in Horrific beast mode. He was a character from Magic the gathering that looked like a gigantic demon