UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what happens when krrios isn't on?

elohdee

Knight
Re: what happens when krrios isn't on?

Raserei;1851382 said:
this:

damn, 3v7 eat dirt..

Sweet clones. Noob.

elohdee

Knight

Stides;1851583 said:
Im a geek?? I have my own apartment in the heart of the 4th biggest city in north america, my own sick car, a hot ass girlfriend and enough money to not have to work.

You have long hair like a fuckin girl, look like a faggot, and live in your moms basement. Stfu u fuckin nut huggin bitch.

Damn, can I get your autograph please. I wish I was like you.

Can I see some ab pictures while we're at it.

Megumi

Wanderer

elohdee;1852651 said:
Damn, can I get your autograph please. I wish I was like you.

Can I see some ab pictures while we're at it?

Ohhhh!
Yes please!

Stides40oz

Knight

Lynyrd;1851751 said:
How does it make you feel that high school kid is more levelheaded, composes more coherent thoughts, and feels less obligated to boast his own self-worth than you?

Do I need to post the picture of your tiny cheap-beer-can-ridden desk and all of its many smoked-down-to-the-filter cigarette butts?

go ahead i posted that picture myself, if i was embarassed by it why would i have posted it myself??? Is that supposed to hurt me?

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Yes pick on the one that cannot fight back when youre being served by lotsa other people, good job.

Your mother would be proud.

And by that I mean Brookly, to both comments.

Flipper

Knight

anime?????? more like anigay!!!!!!!!

chin chin akira huku pookoo suck my dick poserjaps