UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Whats the most bizarre show you have watched on netflix/hulu?

Gages

Sorceror
Rubber - Hands down most wtf movie i've ever seen on netflix

"Rubber is the story of Robert, an inanimate tire that has been abandoned in the desert and then suddenly and inexplicably comes to life. As Robert roams the bleak landscape, he discovers that he possesses terrifying telepathic powers that give him the ability to destroy anything he wishes."

catch a preview here http://www.rubberthemovie.com/

Code Blue

Knight
Rubber - Hands down most wtf movie i've ever seen on netflix

"Rubber is the story of Robert, an inanimate tire that has been abandoned in the desert and then suddenly and inexplicably comes to life. As Robert roams the bleak landscape, he discovers that he possesses terrifying telepathic powers that give him the ability to destroy anything he wishes."

catch a preview here http://www.rubberthemovie.com/

I thought rubber was kind of dull..

I watched "jon dies at the end" last night and that was rather bizarre

crikey

Sorceror
Can't see any reason to watch a "bizarre show" unless you're on cheap drugs.

That said, I'll give some of these a peep ;)

Starnix

Sorceror
Happy Tree Friends

I was trying to find shows for my kids to watch and stumbled upon it. Definitely not something you want your little ones watching! ;)

crikey

Sorceror
Happy Tree Friends

I was trying to find shows for my kids to watch and stumbled upon it. Definitely not something you want your little ones watching! ;)
give us gruesome, explicit details.

Ya know, since we are all too lazy to google

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
I'm watching gi joe cartoons when I'm too fucked to crawl off the couch. So much hardware and danger, yet non existent carnage and death. Truly bizarre!