UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When did you start playing on Hybrid?

Answer honestly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jorden17

Sorceror
Re: When did you start playing on Hybrid?

KoNNaN;1814789 said:
hybrid was around then?

Oh I didnt see the hybrid part. Sometime in late 03 when there was like 30 max online and GMs gave you anything you asked for.

I played with luke skywalker and darth vader a long long time ago in a galaxy far away.

Red Star

Wanderer

I started about early '06 after my cousin's small server shut down...

UOGateway ftw.

Wow lot of older players. This game is too damn addicting. I just recently started playing after an almost 2 year break. Once I turn my mac over to the darkside so I can play UO my life will end.

WiseDevil

Wanderer

like november 2006 I think..I dont remember the date, but it was nomber or octover for sure. My oldest acct here is 850 days old

uoforlife

Sorceror

i started at o5 for 2 days. quit cause didn't know what to do. then when i came back, i learned so much, and basicly got addicted. after then i quit like 4 times and lost my houses every time. basicly tarted over.

aemneuspeed

Knight

I created a char here while IPY was still up, but really started playing here in 03 when IPY flopped.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

2003 pre-wipe, I can remember placing a tower and there was only like 2 other warring guilds at the time (factions werent implemented yet) MDK and some really bad pacific zerg guild. All I remember fighting was Urinal Cake, ODB, LowDownAndShifty, Roman the Insane, and Phontain in the original MDK. I think i was rolling with Valkyr (basically only dueled after that) and a few GL people.