UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where do you fit in the hierarchy of UO GOLD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzelDawg

Wanderer
Re: Where do you fit in the hierarchy of UO GOLD?

im dirt poor on hand and net worth =[
btw ajax lies, he has like infinity trammy barstools on his roof, those costed alot too i bet =\, also
i think anyone taht said they have more than 100 mil lies, i didnt know anyone had more then like nine mil put together =\ on the whole shard [e cry somone donate to jazzeldawg ftw, or buy my sissy small stone workshop for 200k

MaSsAcRe420

Wanderer

im dirty poor due to gambling, i think i might have about 2.3k or some shit on all of my chars, but i have two houses one in a good location and the other one is way bigger and nice and secluded, i could probably get about 5-6 mil for those, and i have about 10k each reg and various shit that means nothing but is worth money for some reason. so i guess im poor. or whatever was above dirty poor i dont remember

Ajax

Lord

SirJohnDeW said:
rofl how the ____ did you know that? tbh its getting the most page views and replys ...

but yea i know who target now ;]

i was getting tired of people saying i'm targeting 'newbie' players :}
:rofl:

Vertiglug

Knight

1-10mil-Almost there.

I'm close I might have like 3mil if I sell everything. I hope that changes today thou.

SirJohnDeW

Wanderer

Originally Posted by JazzelDawg
btw ajax lies, he has like infinity trammy barstools on his roof, those costed alot too i bet =\

Ajax-hybrid said:

well he is king of trammies let him be

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

SirJohnDeW said:
this is just a few peoples thoughts on the subject of hierarchy of uo gold, don't get all religious on the issue please.

0 gold - 1 million gold = dirty poor.
1 million gold - 10 million gold = almost there.
10 million gold - 50 million gold = middle class.
50 million gold - 100 million gold = very rich.
100 million gold - 200 million gold = abnormally rich.
200 million gold and above = richer than god.

This is after considering a few abnormally Rich players on the shard that own alot. We considered them ontop of the hieracrhy (to create a peak) and with the lowest amount you could be which is the 0 gold mark.

please do not be offended. if you have a better hierarchy, commets, and or concerns please post. Please think twice and avoid disrespectful commets.

hierachy: a structure that has a predetermined ordering from high to low.

This message isn't directed towards any one nor a certain party of the hierachy. just information purpose only. :]

NET WORTH
if you liquidate everything u had the grand total is your bracket, not on hand gold

aimSN: "CottonKingUO"

;/

Status
Not open for further replies.