UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where is Ryan??? OMGWTF!

Amerigo

Sorceror
Re: Where is Ryan??? OMGWTF!

The legendary ryan!

I'm amazed that this brought out only the nice side in everyone.... unlike, well most every other thread here

Congrats, and best of luck!

Kids are a blessing and a curse... most of the time a blessing. Only a curse in public. You'll find that's so true once they hit 2-5. Anyway Congratulations, I think everyone should have kids. Then everyone wouldn't hate their parents as much. <3 all around that way.

congrats.
this shard has always been its best when you we're visibly involved in it. hopefully you can manage the time to keep help keep this shard going.

Trying

Sorceror

Congrats Ryan and to mrs Ryan, now you better start getting on with that training...

GrandMaster Nappy changing.
GrandMaster Baby feeding.
GrandMaster Baby bathing.
GrandMaster Of No Sleep.
GrandMaster Buggy Control.

You can decide on what support skills you need on that template... lol

Congrats again.

Yes, i suggest the following changes :

Blah blah explo pots, bolas blah blah

rule change 1 : ban zagar
Rule change 2 : Blah blah explo pots, bolas blah blah

forever_tru

Sorceror

Congrats!! Wish you the best of luck!! Must be soo happy to be a first time father!!

Lorthic

Knight

Congrats, bro. A huge responsibility and an even greater joy. Good luck, and do right by your own. :)