UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who still plays?

Havagrim

Wanderer
For me its partly that this game is so addictive, that its to much of a time sink. But mostly its just cause I dont think its all that fun anymore.. 6 years of UO kinda made this game boring.. Last time I played. Id log on.. Run around for an hour, not really doing anything. Made me realize what a waste of time it was to play hehe... Was good times though. :p

These days.. Anarchy-online ftw ;)

SiCeruS

Sorceror
Well i hope you come back, eventhough you play anarchy-online, just to help us new players like me out there. And also, its free, you dont have to pay like osi = caching

Havagrim

Wanderer
Detroit.. You are forever stuck in the world of UO? hehe. I thought you quit? :)

And hey Raez. I am doing great. Dont miss UO one bit. Especially not since I discovered AO. You should try it for a change of scenery. Kinda complex game compared to UO, but is free to play until jan 2007 ;)
(Without the expansions that is).

Ah well. Have fun in the UO swamp :)
EOF