UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why PvP Sucks

Re: Why PvP Sucks

Mico;1701859 said:
UOgamers is like US History. The fights have revolutionized. Before it was no offscreening. everyone line up and take shots at each other. Then came Gorrilla tactics where people offscreens and throwing grendades while wanding. Now we have EQ/MS kamikazi style. I thought when Luigi/Spaceman drop an atomic bomb at Hiroshima (Minax base), would end EQ/MS forever, but they came back after 1 month later. I guess we will have to drop another atomic bomb on Nagasaki to end this.

How can u complain at the numbers when u guard with 30 people, pvp with 20 and have a guild with more than 30 clones? Make no sense.

Mico I know your Asian and English is a second language for you but how am I complaining about numbers? I specifically said that I enjoyed fighting you guys regardless of how many you have. If you guys wanna roll 100 deep I wouldn't care. It's part of the game and I enjoy it, it makes it more challenging. Other wise oddly enough we seem to agree on most of the points of this topic though I think you meant to say Mark and Akasha dropped an atom bomb on Minax base. We came back 2 weeks later and took all the towns and have held them ever since. And ya you will definitely need their help again to get them back.

Mico

Sorceror

Anton Chigurh;1701863 said:
Mico I know your Asian and English is a second language for you but how am I complaining about numbers? I specifically said that I enjoyed fighting you guys regardless of how many you have. If you guys wanna roll 100 deep I wouldn't care. It's part of the game and I enjoy it, it makes it more challenging. Other wise oddly enough we seem to agree on most of the points of this topic though I think you meant to say Mark and Akasha dropped an atom bomb on Minax base. We came back 2 weeks later and took all the towns and have held them ever since. And ya you will definitely need their help again to get them back.

I'm pretty sure the two pilots i sent in to drop the atomic bomb were Luigi and Spaceman. Lol at rolling 100 deep. If I did, you wouldn't even have 1 single town. You outnumber us by 4:1 ratio everytime you guard. Gimme a break kid. Just be glad that I am not interested in towns or else you think you would have a chance? If you want a competition on which guild has better leadership, management, organization, determination, and the quality of members, wait for Darkfall to come out. Dreamteam has beaten this game already and there's nothing left to prove.

Stides;1701860 said:
lol ur analogys r retarded but bang on

Qft

Anton Chigurh;1701863 said:
We came back 2 weeks later and took all the towns and have held them ever since. And ya you will definitely need their help again to get them back.

you have the towns because we don't care enough to take them back

what's the point of having them? TB guards suck, we have all the regs/ingots/bottles/lumber we need, and we don't need war horses (because we all ride mares)

Jeezy

Sorceror

I miss old PVP. The thing I miss the most is the people you rolled with like 4 years ago, who have long left the game. The shit we talked about and did, in or out of game. I wish I could rewind UOGamers history and bring the old people back.

Mico;1701870 said:
I'm pretty sure the two pilots i sent in to drop the atomic bomb were Luigi and Spaceman. Lol at rolling 100 deep. If I did, you wouldn't even have 1 single town. You outnumber us by 4:1 ratio everytime you guard. Gimme a break kid. Just be glad that I am not interested in towns or else you think you would have a chance? If you want a competition on which guild has better leadership, management, organization, determination, and the quality of members, wait for Darkfall to come out. Dreamteam has beaten this game already and there's nothing left to prove.

I'm pretty sure the first person you sent in was Mark on 3 super chars who all got killed until he decided to really cheat and just run over a huge candle maze and start 1 hit killing people with 200 dex. Then you had Akasha guarding the people trying to run out with sigils with her 2 "mares" (read:lich lords or something that can fs 3 times in a row.) Also you say the only reason you don't have the towns is b/c you don't care. If I remember correctly and I do, you tried guarding the sigils 4 times in 4 days with 30+ each time dying to our first rush. It wasn't until Mark and his gf helped you guard that you ever got them. Maybe you don't wanna relive that? Or is Mark not playing with you guys anymore? As far as you being a good battle commander and having any sort of organizational skills is a joke; your defenses of tb base were laughable. That we could run in there so easily each time and dominate you first rush in perhaps one of the easiest bases to defend shows how much you need to learn. And god when Darkfall comes out don't even bother playing, that is gonna be a massacre for anyone not in SA.

On a final note when we have guarded in sl these past times for about 8 hours stretches all we had was 6 people all with alts just to scare you off. It's worked every time you don't even try to come in lol.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Anton Chigurh;1701998 said:
I'm pretty sure the first person you sent in was Mark on 3 super chars who all got killed until he decided to really cheat and just run over a huge candle maze and start 1 hit killing people with 200 dex. Then you had Akasha guarding the people trying to run out with sigils with her 2 "mares" (read:lich lords or something that can fs 3 times in a row.) Also you say the only reason you don't have the towns is b/c you don't care. If I remember correctly and I do, you tried guarding the sigils 4 times in 4 days with 30+ each time dying to our first rush. It wasn't until Mark and his gf helped you guard that you ever got them. Maybe you don't wanna relive that? Or is Mark not playing with you guys anymore? As far as you being a good battle commander and having any sort of organizational skills is a joke; your defenses of tb base were laughable. That we could run in there so easily each time and dominate you first rush in perhaps one of the easiest bases to defend shows how much you need to learn. And god when Darkfall comes out don't even bother playing, that is gonna be a massacre for anyone not in SA.

On a final note when we have guarded in sl these past times for about 8 hours stretches all we had was 6 people all with alts just to scare you off. It's worked every time you don't even try to come in lol.

All i got out of this was [e cry.

Also sure they guarded for a few days. got the sigs.... got the shit they wanted. And now they dont give a shit?

I'm pretty sure the first person you sent in was Mark on 3 super chars who all got killed until he decided to really cheat and just run over a huge candle maze

Hahahahahah

You're a fucking idiot.

Anyone who's seen someone use KUOC knows why.

Kingllama;1701799 said:
Hey man. You don't know my Name on it. It not james roberts or Alex roberts. It's somethin' different.

1 sec lookin at D guild list

ok razzle dazzle. *target*

nothing has changed the game.. cept pussys play now

i've played this game for 3 yrs and i still go out 3v10 with 400 pts i dont give a fuck i play the game to have fun. i might rage my guild mates cause their pussy when they die. but i dont care. a video game is to have fun. do u have fun when u sit on a computer game all day waiting for enough ppl to go out? how about how mad do u get when u die when u out number the ppl u fought?

most of u dont know where the fun in this game is, but its when u fight out numbered and come out with victory. get on a red fight with 4 or less. run up on wkd who always has atleast 7+ own all of them and tell me if ur not stress free and havin a good time.

factions wasnt for pts, it was for the roleplaying idea of people taking over towns guarding. and the big battles was when u was guarding not when u was just running around on a daily bases. now today u have more ppl runnin around in one group then a certain factions had guarding all at once a year ago. ppl say factions is for group fighting. how many groups actually fight. us dream team ras's group? thats the most active. what happened when u use to have to worry about another group comming up and having 3-4 guilds all fighting each other. that was the rush

I recently quit cus of PvP being dead, I tried every aspect of PvP, and its all boring, because of no 1v1s, always ganks, house hiders, people gating out ona 1v1, IDOC was where most of the good pvp was and now not many people IDOC, 03'-05' was some good pvp, now everyone banksits and thinks UO is a chatroom, Age of Conan FTW

Animal Man
Black Sheep
Dominik- / Avalanche
Sideshow Bob
M a r i s
Natalie Voss
Snick
Wario
Bathing In Blood
Elder Llama
Vodka Nitro
Amnesia/BLueberry Pie
IDC and I P (My Guilds)

All my homies ^ Keepin UOGamers real.
Rep UOGamers for me will yuh?

Y'all know its yuh boy Makaveli- / D4M4G3 PL4N / Uber McNoober, holla back

If I remember correctly and I do, you tried guarding the sigils 4 times in 4 days with 30+ each time dying to our first rush.

if you consider the 3 hours of sending blues in to (attempt to) pick up our candles, then yes, you did kill us first rush

As far as you being a good battle commander and having any sort of organizational skills is a joke; your defenses of tb base were laughable.

see above

Wanna know why PVP is a joke? Because everyone rolls way to fuckin deep like those pussies called MS. Then eventually when it's late and you get to fight one of those newbs 1v1, they drop on the first dump. Ever see them in tourney's? I've had a few good laughs doing so. Do us a favor and put a limit on how many members a guild can have (say like 20?). Atleast it'll hinder the newbs that are roleplaying pvpers aka MS.

Seriously, what do you think well happen when the majority of pvpers are only in a few guilds? This shit needs to change, something needs to change. All I know is that this shard is getting very boring very fast.

And switch the AoE spells back, it obviously gimps red. Don't let your personal agenda ruin the shard that many people have donated too.