UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why should I give you 1 mil?

kbffchris

Wanderer
Re: Why should I give you 1 mil?

My 3 former college buddies and I now live across the United States (Chicago, St. Louis & Dallas) and have joined the Demise server as a way of staying in touch. We've joined just 1 week ago, and are loving this game, and would really enjoy doing bigger and better things than we otherwise could with this money (we collectively have around 30k). When I heard of your generosity, I figured I'd shoot you this reply in hopes you'd be able to help us out. If not, it's still a very cool thing you're doing, so thanks for the opportunity.

Thanks!
Peanut

Lapplander

Wanderer

Ok, Im really sorry that I ressurected this thread.. it wast meant as a joke, but unforunatly some people still think its "on".. Is it possible to mabey lock this thread? Again Im really sorry..

Phelon

Knight

You certainly shouldn't give to anyone who posted here (sorry, I didn't read any replies). Give it to someone that actually needs it and doesn't ask for it. Easy enough to find in game for the most part. You would totally blow them away with a check for a million :)

Err... *checks post date and slinks away quietly*