UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Winter storm "Nemo", a blizzard of possibly historic proportions, has begun pounding my state >_<

crikey

Sorceror
As much as two feet of snow, or worse, expected today *groan*

I hate all you assholes from warm areas. Probably haven't seen more then a foot of snow in your lifetime.

I was just curious, is there is anyone here who lives in a snowy climate who thinks 2 feet of snowfall is nothing?

"oh two feet of snow? boo hoo. We got 5 feet last week"

Why did they name a badass winter storm after a lame Disney fish? LAME

nemo.jpg

They should've named it something more BADASS, like BLIZZARD NERO. Nero, LUNATIC emperor during the Roman empire
nero.jpg

Welp, I'm off to shovel some of Blizzard Neros dirty work. Tell me about some of the winter storms you have experienced

Damn't

Sorceror
This one time, in Alabama, I couldn't see the green grass after it was done snowing. :( It took HOURS for it to melt away... It was just HORRIBLE.

Damn't

Sorceror
I lived in Minnesota for part of a year doing some construction work... When the lakes started to freeze and you could drive out onto them, it was time to fly home. Screw that...

crikey

Sorceror
This one time, in Alabama, I couldn't see the green grass after it was done snowing. :( It took HOURS for it to melt away... It was just HORRIBLE.
haha you sonof a bitch -_-

How often do you get snow in Alabama, and what is the MOST inches you have seen on the ground there at one time?

are you mad you spend your days making threads that nobody gives a shit about?

you realize that all these threads you make are convo starters for people who have real friends to discuss these issues with.

continue to suck and be depressed that you amount to shit in real life.

crikey

Sorceror
are you mad you spend your days making threads that nobody gives a shit about?

you realize that all these threads you make are convo starters for people who have real friends to discuss these issues with.

continue to suck and be depressed that you amount to shit in real life.
lol theres a blizzard outside numbnuts, everyone is home XD

I have real life friends, you don't.

Your so called "real life friend" came on the forums awhile back and shut you own like a bad habit. I believe he said something along the lines of "you only hang out with one guy who hates you". I would go find the link, but you aren't worth the time.

LOL, maybe you shouldn't be such a hypocrite, little illuminatist

blizzards are scary?

great repeat of what i said to you.

you have no idea what you're talking about.

hypocrite is not I.

post scriptum;
everything you think you know about me is here say and rumor. You know nothing because you are nothing.

crikey

Sorceror
blizzards are scary?

great repeat of what i said to you.

you have no idea what you're talking about.

hypocrite is not I.

post scriptum;
everything you think you know about me is here say and rumor. You know nothing because you are nothing.
fouuuuund iiiiit

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/sirkah.328872/page-4

hypocrite. You don't even know my name, but you pretend you know me. This came from someone who knows you in real life.

You lose

Now get out of my thread

Dude I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL!!!

This one time where I live, which is in San Diego area, I was suppose to go to the beach but it was soooo cold! It was like 60 degrees outside and partial cloudy too! Talk about a fucking bust!

Damn't

Sorceror
haha you sonof a bitch -_-

How often do you get snow in Alabama, and what is the MOST inches you have seen on the ground there at one time?

Every 2 years or so we see some white powdery stuff (not sure what it is, I think it's snow...) falling from the sky... Inches? Not sure what you mean. :p

Damn't

Sorceror
Dude I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL!!!

This one time where I live, which is in San Diego area, I was suppose to go to the beach but it was soooo cold! It was like 60 degrees outside and partial cloudy too! Talk about a fucking bust!

I know how you feel all to well. That really sucks. Sometimes i've had to wear pants in Alabama instead of shorts and flip flops because it's soooo cold outside.
:(

I live in Kansas, its like mother nature rolls some dice every morning. One day could be 90 the next could be -10 with 2 feet of snow. We even have tornadoes in winter every so often.

We always say, "If you don't like the weather here, wait a day"

Damn't

Sorceror
Currently in Germany for a year. A lot of people love this place. I friggin hate it. I got here 2nd of August and the weather was awesome. Sept 1 hit though, the clouds moved in and have only parted for 15 minutes at a time. This place is always dreary, snowy, rainy, etc. Thankfully i'll be back in the SE in May. Then it'll be time to move to San Antonio, TX. (Favorite city in the states by far.. So far anyways..)

Damn't

Sorceror
I live in Kansas, its like mother nature rolls some dice every morning. One day could be 90 the next could be -10 with 2 feet of snow. We even have tornadoes in winter every so often.

We always say, "If you don't like the weather here, wait a day"

Wouldn't mind doing some hunting there from what I hear. The winter weather though on the other hand.. BLEH

Wouldn't mind doing some hunting there from what I hear. The winter weather though on the other hand.. BLEH
Yeah there is pretty good hunting out here for the most part. Some really good fishing too. I actually had a guy the other day stay at my hotel that was from a tv show on the sportsman channel called Hallowed Ground Hunting, that were out here filming and hunting deer. Pretty nice guy, was telling me about how he just got back from bear hunting in Alaska, which is something I have always wanted to hunt.

Yeah winter sucks balls here, even though the weather sometimes is random, at least we have 4 pretty distinct seasons so its pretty beautiful.

Neppg

Sorceror