UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Words not in caps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats great is none of us were on for this event. But if you would actually like to do a 3v3 for a mil we can. Let's see what kind of dodge he can come up with time :)

morituri

Sorceror
Its amazing this post has not even been here for 30 seconds and yet your the first to reply on his. Just shows how big of a loser you are Ass Rash. If it was not you in the pictures getting owned why are you commenting so quickly.

so he did kill you 3v3? didnt you just say you weren't even on?!

hahahah chaotix is better than you at every aspect of the game now!

So again I proved you have no logic in your argument. You are about as dumb as you are fat. So when they are actually ready to do 3v3 for mills let me know :)

When you actually duel us for 5 mil and beat us we will. Im done arguing with you. You dodging my request is proof enough you're scared of us. And I guess it was craig tray and Corey you were dueling. Gj :)

Status
Not open for further replies.