UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Words not in caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Please... You all wish you looked half as good as me.. Look at me.. And look at your miserable lives... Your not even good at uo.. i could only imagine how many slit marks you have on all your wrists.. Fuckin baddies

crikey

Sorceror
Did he say why he was fired? Would have to be a pretty crazy reason for your own father to fire you. Either that or his dads just a dick

Did he say why he was fired? Would have to be a pretty crazy reason for your own father to fire you. Either that or his dads just a dick

He told me because he kept not showing up because he was on Uo all day. I think it's because he's fucking stupid tbh lol

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Well his own father recently fired him from his most recent minimum wage job so I guess its definitely possible :/
lol i quit, and i made way more, i was on the salary flow. Youll learn about that one day.. Not really. But w.e.. And if you must know i drive a 2012 Civic Si.

lol i quit, and i made way more, i was on the salary flow. Youll learn about that one day.. Not really. But w.e.. And if you must know i drive a 2012 Civic Si.

That's funny because I work for this little company you might have heard of called Amazon. I hope some day I can get on that Salary flow and make the big bucks like you. I mean fuck you drive a Honda so you must be loaded with cash..

Status
Not open for further replies.