UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

World of Warcraft

Re: World of Warcraft

hmm i want to give WoW a try if anyone has any info please pm me
i know some might not like me
but look past it to help me out

jrhather

Wanderer

Eww...help you...no.

If it had something to do with Demise, or even simply UO, sure.

But WoW....No.

pbguy434

Knight

Anyone who still uses Thottbot is a fucking idiot. PM me and I'll mold you into a little WoW machine.

pbguy434

Knight

After losing a schoolyard fight, a 17-year-old boy in Beijing recently covered a classmate with gasoline and lit him on fire, claiming he "had lost himself in World of Warcraft and when he committed the crime he had transformed into a Fire Mage."

The boy has been sentenced to 8 years in prison and ordered to pay the victim and his family a restitution of 760,000 RMB (approximately $103,140 USD).

I lol'd. Crazy people over there.

Lucifall

Knight

pbguy434;341329 said:
Anyone who still uses Thottbot is a fucking idiot. PM me and I'll mold you into a little WoW machine.

True that. I was gonna put Alakazam's link, but forgot it by the time I made the post.

@peebee's quote:
There was also that guy that fatally stabbed another person because that same person sold the stabber's epic sword.

pbguy434

Knight

shiftydaclown;341649 said:
idk thats why im asking
i dont know nothing right now im trying to learn stuff
I fucking told you to roll an Orc warlock or Orc Warrior on Gurubashi.