UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you quit if KUOC was banned?

Would you quit if we banned KUOC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted

Disciple
Re: Would you quit if KUOC was banned?

Janus said:
I dunno, this whole thing reminds me of the boy who cried wolf, "OMG he killed me he must cheat, nevermind he must use KUOC!!"

I think it's the fact that everyone has realized how easy it is to make plug-ins for that client.

Zigo-U-

Wanderer

Monoxide said:
Huh? Please explain, my spyware scanners tell me that my computer is clean.

I use Ad-Aware SE, the VX2 plugin, CWShredder, and Spybot - Search & Destroy.

I'm no authority on this but my interpretation of ryan's statement is that through the negotiate features with server check box in you're razor options the run uo staff can deny access to their servers unless you have the option enabled, and with that option enabled they can see what you are doing with you're razor.

Stevian

Wanderer

Ryan told me he was joking, but I had to clutch my right arm cause I was having a heart attack. XD Razor is safe. :3

Edit: He's not joking about KUOC though, and I wholeheartedly think KUOC should be banned.

godofsoap

Wanderer

rage made says they can detect . sdg. get the program that detects it and ban them. simple.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Lafable said:
rage made says they can detect . sdg. get the program that detects it and ban them. simple.

we know who made . sdg

we can detect . sdg

we will delete them.

kookiemonsta

Sorceror

does this mean the new playuo will not be released? or will it be, and have a block for pluggins

bballerjess

Wanderer

Addicted said:
I think it's the fact that everyone has realized how easy it is to make plug-ins for that client.

It can't be that easy. I've got no clue how to do it. And before you call me an idiot, take a gun, load it, aim it at your temple, cock it, and pull the trigger.

Ericisme

Wanderer

I don't care if you ban it, but if not, you can ask Krrios to level the playing field and create an indepth guide to all features and such towards Krrios, therefore the less computer savy people can enjoy it.

Then, and only then should KUOC be accepted: When everyone CAN level the playing field.

bballerjess

Wanderer

Ericisme said:
I don't care if you ban it, but if not, you can ask Krrios to level the playing field and create an indepth guide to all features and such towards Krrios, therefore the less computer savy people can enjoy it.

Then, and only then should KUOC be accepted: When everyone CAN level the playing field.

Finally, a good positive idea. For those of you have never used KUOC and constantly bash it because a few good scripters figured out how to own people in a manner that isn't exactly doable using Razor, you should download it, get it running and play around with it. You won't look at UO the same again after you've screwed around with the resolution and such. And the open door thing works awesome.

Rave-

Wanderer

Wow...All i have to say is WOW and its ABOUT TIME.

After the countless amount of threads posted of how kuoc should be banned its finally happening. Ryan i bet you 20$ you will get back all those PvPers who quit if kuoc was banned guaranteed.

When i first came to the shard i thought it was so legit and profesional looking, untill i learnt / experienced people using that fucking client, and i COULD NOT for the life of me understand why it was allowed in the first place. When you see it / get killed by it it makes you want to just close your client. When you try to fight against it and see 2 people healing through a 5 man dump it also, makes you want to close your client.

BEST IDEA EVER, is to ban this program man.
Hats off to you!

bballerjess

Wanderer

why cant people heal dump without cheating? I just died to a three man gank with two healers? This shit always happens. Does it mean they are cheating? Not really.

Rave-

Wanderer

I was talking about Alias and them, watch him pvp with his 2-3 clients and then come and respond please.

bballerjess

Wanderer

You know what the gayest thing about it getting removed will be? That me and my buddy (both of us alchy dexxors using KUOC with no plugins) will have to switch back to fucking razor and one of us will lag like hell. We run on a network and razor/osi client causes one of us to lag horribly every time (even showing near even ping). With PlayUO we are at even speed. And the only ones who can outrun us are those damn speedhackers or guys with like 0 ping. PVP is gonna suck ass for us again. And we will probably quit doing it. But yea, thats ok because all the "REAL" pvpers will come back to the shard. Thats bullshit. It could't have ruined pvp because I still see a fuckload of people doing it. And if they were REAL pvprs then why the hell couldnt they overcome it? I think its ridiculous thats all. I like to pvp and I don't wanna have to stop because I'll be the guy that runs half your speed. Thats my final vent. Not everyone cheats. Just fucking make the cheaters stop and leave me the hell alone.

Flipper

Knight

The list of people who need a hacked out client and/or cheats to win grows: Andre, AzizTCF, DontdroptheSOAD, Janus, Lafable, MaDgAn, Slowsage, vance-hybrid

People who are maybe dumb for voting wrong but receive pardons for their votes: Zigo, Reflex

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

Zigo-U- said:
Fight the good fight Ryan.

Ultima Online, despite technological advancements and innovations in the mmorpg industry is still the most competitive and highest teir pvp experience available over the internet. Ban this shit for the sake of Ultima's rich history and for the pvp avatars who have made it to the top legitimatly

quoted for fucking truth, agreed 100%

bballerjess

Wanderer

Flipper-hybrid said:
The list of people who need a hacked out client and/or cheats to win grows: Andre, AzizTCF, DontdroptheSOAD, Janus, Lafable, MaDgAn, Slowsage, vance-hybrid

People who are maybe dumb for voting wrong but receive pardons for their votes: Zigo, Reflex

You are a jackass my friend, I'm not sure how I use a hacked client when I could do EVERYTHING I DO (heal, drink pots, set last target, target last target, cast heal on self, bandage self -- and thats about it) on Razor just as easy. I've stated why I need KUOC and its not because its hacked and gives me an advantage. Get over the fact that someone gank killed you and move on.

Denwo

Wanderer

I just logged in and loved the new poll gump, play UO with UO and razor like it was UOassist back in the day, if you cant play in like that dont play UO.

Status
Not open for further replies.