UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

wow love faction pvp

Lynch

Wanderer
wow love faction pvp

i love how every single person in factions just bolas and all kill. fucking pathetic.

sideshow said:
i love how every single person in factions just bolas and all kill. fucking pathetic.

lol, get use to that one.. along with being in a 1 vs 1, then seeing 3 other guys run in with pre cast para....

chingy

Wanderer
mm i see the 1 vs 1 then 3 more come in thing a lot, but i don't see many tamers.God the people that clasify them selves as "elite" are usually the ones calling in for back up too.

Siccx

Wanderer
minax is only ones who do that, and old lady. you have to forgive them they were trammy clowns from osi.

the lamest thing i ever seen was:
a guy swings a bola at me then some crazy runic axe knoked me like shit...
i healed
the 2 following hits choped me as i was a peice of wood...
damn he must of had like a val dbl axe...

Antarus

Wanderer
NASTY_DEVILx said:
the lamest thing i ever seen was:
a guy swings a bola at me then some crazy runic axe knoked me like shit...
i healed
the 2 following hits choped me as i was a peice of wood...
damn he must of had like a val dbl axe...

ouch =\

top notch

Wanderer
Siccx said:
minax is only ones who do that, and old lady. you have to forgive them they were trammy clowns from osi.

factions is group fighting, roll wit a group or get rolled upon.. and i owned on GL too kthx

Megumi

Wanderer
Old Lady is Old School.
She's been playing UO since before your father met your mother on that russian street corner all those years ago.

Hunts1287

Wanderer
Siccx said:
old lady never played uo during trammel days.
oh wow you all said that, great.