UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

wow love faction pvp

Siccx

Wanderer
Vahn said:
catskills i dont see whats so special about you... what makes you so much better than hunts?

lol? have u pvped against cunts? you obviously haven't or you would know.

and you are who, from catskills?

Hunts1287

Wanderer
yeah well i give it to you today, you kinda had me on a low even though i killed two of you guys with like all the mages at that idoc, yeah well there was a buncha you against not too many of us so you think what you need to think.
Dont be mad because you couldent lure off my beetle.

Hunts1287

Wanderer
edit- OOOOH there, yeah the time you killed me with your dexxor, what can i say we killed your mans but you had alot of pots on you... i can be a dexxor too, i can teach you how to play them, besides swinging the spear and what not. Before you started factioning Hunts was there and He was a dexxor, a damn good one at that too.

Hunts1287

Wanderer
it has to do with me teaching you the lesson your trash talking ass needs to learn? but who am i to argue i dont say im good, i think im decent enough if you say your better then me then hey? who am i to continue this arguement over and over? its just not worth anything. You talk your trash and we will see who's the more mature online ;\

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Siccx... I would hate to get involved in this little war of leetness... probably because that vid in your sig is really hardcore. I kinda get scared.

-_-

Siccx

Wanderer
who am i to reply to such garbaje? who am i to stop you from quitting and shooting yourself.

Stfu please. You Sound like a Dumb Cunt

Hunts1287

Wanderer
yep, you continue i hope you feel like the bigger man, it seems like me and you would have the same attitude well i did in my UO prime, well i cant stop you from saying all this.

Vahn

Wanderer
Siccx said:
lol? have u pvped against cunts? you obviously haven't or you would know.

and you are who, from catskills?
Yes i have pvped against hunts and he is still better than you. Ps i never would have played a crappy server like catskills sorry :(

Atrox-hybrid

Wanderer
Vahn said:
Yes i have pvped against hunts and he is still better than you. Ps i never would have played a crappy server like catskills sorry :(

siccx isnt a very good representation of the catskills population. it was a very good server overall but i suppose every server has its human punching bags :/