UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

§A Big Healthly Family Server§

Status
Not open for further replies.
§A Big Healthly Family Server§

Anyways..... Yes i been fucking around with lockpicking on osi and jumping on with a friend of mine on Hybrid. My little brother quit hybrid (or just got sick of people killing him) and joined this server on gateway....

Me trying to help my brother or just to hang and hunt with him on this server. At the moment i was playing with my bro i asked if you could say Fuck for example. He goes yea lol fuck blah blah blah i go yea nigger. So lets go hunt and fuck shit up. We made millions in no time flat. My bro died and said AW MOTHERFUCKER. *server message* please stop the use of the langauge...

This was starting to really fucking piss me off. At the lagg the dumb ass no fucking swearing or youll be banned Kiss my white ass no playerkilling nor exploit usage.
good old american faggot * FAMILY SERVER *

After awile talking to them how bad there server is and that im critic. The owner was about to crack up. They were more conserned on how jewish/cristian do-gooder it was thats what makes it a twisted mess.
I do know there is no way to change there mind. It would be nice to gather a raide on that server... though ... my brother likes it there...

But i do not want to say i told you so on i will go down inevitably you wasted your time becuse a admin got pissed and deleted the server... GET THIS
**my wife is having a baby and all you players dont understand and are making fun of me im taking down the server and ruining the fun for 1000s becuse i have no time for this***

Why did you start one in the first place you fag.
The server IS your baby. lol
What are you going to do in you spare time now READ A BIBLE?
people like this make me sick... and make me even more mad than i currently am...

(www.pudnation.com and www.wtfman.com) im interested in this....

aquickdeath

Wanderer
Re: §A Big Healthly Family Server§

Soooooo you're basically a 19 year old with the mentality of a 2 year old and need a server to play on where you won't get banned. Well you have made the correct choice.

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

What the hell is this? I couldnt make a coherent sentence out of any of that. I couldnt pick random words out to make a sentence. Wow, that gave me a headache.

aquickdeath said:
Soooooo you're basically a 19 year old with the mentality of a 2 year old and need a server to play on where you won't get banned. Well you have made the correct choice.

Cut your shit out i did not wish to get banned for the sake of my brother i bit my tougue for the frist time... wont happen again.

drakrum said:
What the hell is this? I couldnt make a coherent sentence out of any of that. I couldnt pick random words out to make a sentence. Wow, that gave me a headache.

You dont know how to read... Simple... Oh yes, wait your a forum moderator you been reading all day try buying glasses you fucking nerd...

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

Mallus Stormcrow said:
You dont know how to read... Simple... Oh yes, wait your a forum moderator you been reading all day try buying glasses you fucking nerd...

Hm.

wtf was this? I dont understand. does he play this server or just now joining it? All I got out of the original post is he has a brother and his brother said fuck and the N word.

unrequited love said:
wtf was this? I dont understand. does he play this server or just now joining it? All I got out of the original post is he has a brother and his brother said fuck and the N word.

Fuck your right, my brother quit hybrid to join anther server called willows playground kinda gay huh?

Elendili! said:
I'll let you play on my willows playground for $25

Ill come to your house and skin you alive for 0$

Then cut family up with a chain saw and hang em up on hooks for your life.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Mallus Stormcrow said:
Ill come to your house and skin you alive for 0$

Then cut family up with a chain saw and hang em up on hooks for your life.

You appear to be quite the moron.

Have you tried going outside recently?

_Choru_ said:
You appear to be quite the moron.

Have you tried going outside recently?

Im not the one you should be calling a moron with 1000+ posts maybe YOU should go out side... Take a break from your life...

Status
Not open for further replies.