UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

§A Big Healthly Family Server§

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: §A Big Healthly Family Server§

Take a break from my life, what live someone else’s life for a while?

Wow you really are stupid, my postcount is rather irrelevant to your stupidity is it not?

Did you ever go to school?

Ok STFU unless you really want me to quote my orginal post. So we can start over again. Even though i did not make any typos. Choru you gotta stop your just making yourself look bad.*what live someone else’s life for a while* i know that... All your base are belong to me now. lol

Ill twist the subject a bit but not too much as to twist your..... mind.....
-There are too meny free severs that suck really badly.
-No one modified them any differently just alot more gates and gay rules.
Does anyone do anything?

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

You said 'go take a break from your life' or something along those lines, I was simply asking how one would go about taking a break from their own life.

Please, do not under any circumstances quote your original post, I had a hard enough time reading through that pile of jumbled up letter you seem to think was writing the first time, it would really suck to have to do it again.

You should consider quitting UO and going back to school, you obviously missed out the first time round.

unrequited love said:
wtf was this? I dont understand. does he play this server or just now joining it? All I got out of the original post is he has a brother and his brother said fuck and the N word.
Yeah. Right.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Mallus Stormcrow said:
Ill twist the subject a bit but not too much as to twist your..... mind.....
-There are too meny free severs that suck really badly.
-No one modified them any differently just alot more gates and gay rules.
Does anyone do anything?

Ok, you are clearly struggling to keep up, I'll help you out.

THIS FORUM IS FOR UOGAMERS: HYBRID, NOT ANY FREESHARD YOU WISH TO DISCUSS, GO AND BITCH SOMEWHERE ELSE PLEASE.

I can feel my braincells killing themselves everytime I read one of your posts, so please, for my sake if nothing else, just stop posting.

_Choru_ said:
You said 'go take a break from your life' or something along those lines, I was simply asking how one would go about taking a break from their own life.

Please, do not under any circumstances quote your original post, I had a hard enough time reading through that pile of jumbled up letter you seem to think was writing the first time, it would really suck to have to do it again.

You should consider quitting UO and going back to school, you obviously missed out the first time round.

Ok. Taking a break from you life would take a little bit of time. You go in a hardware store grab some rope tie it to the ceiling. Make a loop on the bottom end... Ill just stop your smart person. my inscription is rugged but its not my profession. School is always a comeback for people who thrive on it becuse they cant figure out things by thereself.

Azhul

Wanderer

Mallus Stormcrow wrote:
[Edited by Azhul]
Anyways..... I had been screwing around with lockpicking on OSI, and occasionally logging on to Hybrid along with a friend of mine. My little brother had quit Hybrid (or just got sick of people killing him) and joined some other server on UO Gateway....

In the hopes of helping my brother, or just hanging out and hunting with him on this server, I joined it as well. On one occasion, I asked my brother if you could say "Fuck" and other similar profanities. He replied "yea lol fuck blah blah blah." I say to him, "go yea nigger. So let's go hunt and fuck shit up." We made millions in no time flat. My bro died and said "AW MOTHERFUCKER." A server message shows up on my screen, reading "please stop the use of the langauge..."

This was starting to really fucking piss me off. All these free shards which forbid swearing, playerkilling, abuse of exploits, and always lagged to hell. They call themselves "FAMILY SERVERS" but are just American faggotry.

After some time of discussing my critiques on the shard with the staff, the owner seemed quite amused. The staff was so concerned with how strictly their guidelines were followed (which seemed to be based on Judeo-Christian beliefs, by the way) that it seemed a twisted mess to me.
There is no swaying them, and I am certainly unable to affect the decisions they make for their shard. I wish I could damage it somehow, and yet I might not if I were able, since my brother enjoys the shard.

[[This portion was a serious challenge to attempt translation.]]
I do not want to say "I told you so," or I will go down inevitably.
[[Possibly attempt to describe how he didn't want to give his brother the idea that he should quit the shard?]]
You wasted your time, because an admin got pissed and deleted the server... GET THIS:
"My wife is having a baby and all you players dont understand and are making fun of me. I'm taking down the server and ruining the fun for 1000s because I have no time for this."

Why did you start one in the first place, you fag?
The server IS your baby. lol
What are you going to do in your spare time now, READ A BIBLE?
People like this make me sick... and make me even more mad than I currently am...

(www.pudnation.com and www.wtfman.com) I'm interested in this...

Translated from terrible English to somewhat readable English.

From what I gather, you have a habit of mixing the ideas and events you intend to describe with the thoughts you are experiencing at the moment you're writing, and writing them together at once. For instance, I doubt the admin specifically said "and ruining the fun of 1000s because I have no time for this."

But that doesn't matter. The purpose of this is so that those who have difficulty reading the post may have some insight into what was actually being said.

Terron

Knight

Mallus Stormcrow said:
[complete nonsense]

_Choru_ said:
Ok, you are clearly struggling to keep up, I'll help you out.

THIS FORUM IS FOR UOGAMERS: HYBRID, NOT ANY FREESHARD YOU WISH TO DISCUSS, GO AND BITCH SOMEWHERE ELSE PLEASE.

I can feel my braincells killing themselves everytime I read one of your posts, so please, for my sake if nothing else, just stop posting.

I thought i saw general discussion on here or where those brain cells there before?

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Mallus Stormcrow said:
Ok. Taking a break from you life would take a little bit of time. You go in a hardware store grab some rope tie it to the ceiling. Make a loop on the bottom end... Ill just stop your smart person. my inscription is rugged but its not my profession. School is always a comeback for people who thrive on it becuse they cant figure out things by thereself.

No, school is for people who do not intend to the spend the rest of their life pulling things out of a deep fat frier.

Just looki forward to 5 years time, when I'll be paying someone like you to clean my toilet after I take a shit in it, dumbass.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Mallus Stormcrow said:
I thought i saw general discussion on here or where those brain cells there before?

THE GENERAL DISCUSSION OF UOGAMERS:HYBRID DIPSHIT

_Choru_ said:
No, school is for people who do not intend to the spend the rest of their life pulling things out of a deep fat frier.

Just looki forward to 5 years time, when I'll be paying someone like you to clean my toilet after I take a shit in it, dumbass.

Ok, i know your mad cus i burned your bible. but being a hitman takes no school when i come to drown you in the toilet you just took a shit in.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Your going to be a hitman, rofl, stole my bible, well thats a shitter as I'm not religious at all. Seriosuly, quit trying to be funny as thats something else you suck at.

Who exactly are you going to be a hitman for? I doubt you could even afford to come and drown me. rofl at you sir.

Highlander-hybrid

Legendary Member

Mallus Stormcrow said:
Ok, i know your mad cus i burned your bible. but being a hitman takes no school when i come to drown you in the toilet you just took a shit in.

Ok, I know you're mad cause I burned your bible, but being a hitman takes no schooling. I am going to come drown you in the toilet you just took a shit in.

Edited for spelling and grammar (kinda)

Azhul, Your are the best thanks if your pk.... You mostlikey killed me a few times. I hope you kill meny more too. ~i must consider my sins~

_Choru_ said:
Your going to be a hitman, rofl, stole my bible, well thats a shitter as I'm not religious at all. Seriosuly, quit trying to be funny as thats something else you suck at.

Who exactly are you going to be a hitman for? I doubt you could even afford to come and drown me. rofl at you sir.

your just a real nerdy little dweeb is all. end of story

Status
Not open for further replies.