UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

§A Big Healthly Family Server§

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: §A Big Healthly Family Server§

Highlander said:
Ok, I know you're mad cause I burned your bible, but being a hitman takes no schooling. I am going to come drown you in the toilet you just took a shit in.

Edited for spelling and grammar (kinda)

No the schooling part makes me sound like a nigger.
So you fucked it up a bit dont try so hard next time.
Youll be ok.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Mallus Stormcrow said:
your just a real nerdy little dweeb is all. end of story

Intelligence does not make me a dweed, however your lack of it does mack your worthless.

_Choru_ said:
Intelligence does not make me a dweed, however your lack of it does mack your worthless.

i dont give a fuck. get off my fuckin thread save room for better people. i dont need your books smart fantisic nerdyness to tell me how smart i am. BTW its fucking dweeB you nigger

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Oh dear lord I made a typo, this thread is worthless and has no place on this board.

Just so you know I'm white, therefore its quite difficuly for me to be a 'nigger'.

Furthermore I didnt imagine for one second you needed me to tell you about your intelligence, surely even you could figure out it was far more than lacking.

DasSchaf

Wanderer

Stop the useless flamming.
Flaming =/= Discusion
Oh this Thread only IS a flame.

Worst Thread ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.