UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

☆Quick Question Megathread☆

MB

Knight
Where do you get dyable monk robes/death shrouds? I see a lot of non GMs running around in colored hooded robes. I looked around on UOGuide for legitimate ways to get such an item and turned up nothing, so were they from some Demise shard event? I want one. They look awesome D:

Artifacts
Most Knowledge Person
Oak Leaf Cloak
Ari Robe
etc

Do player vendors still take the daily gold payment? I set one up a few days ago and he has not sold anything, yet the funds I gave him to keep him in my employ have not been depleted. He is still showing the real days he is employed for is 4, and it was 4 two days ago when I set him up.

GM_Revinoir

Squire
Where do you get dyable monk robes/death shrouds? I see a lot of non GMs running around in colored hooded robes. I looked around on UOGuide for legitimate ways to get such an item and turned up nothing, so were they from some Demise shard event? I want one. They look awesome D:

Most are champion drops I believe...

Mabus

Sorceror
when it comes to tot's, aside from the lucky mempo is there any lessers with more value then 1/10 of the kasa or tome I can't decide between. I also got a few pigments, just wondering if there may be more trade value to these then turning them in...

Two Wolves

Knight
when it comes to tot's, aside from the lucky mempo is there any lessers with more value then 1/10 of the kasa or tome I can't decide between. I also got a few pigments, just wondering if there may be more trade value to these then turning them in...
flute of renewal

Mabus

Sorceror
Do mondain's legacy artifacts still drop or did they show up during a special event like tots? If so is there a suggested way/place to go after them... I was gone for 2 years and need some fun new farming spots before I go into doom with lost hopes for an orny...

Stuff-Stuff

Knight
If the pigments are Named, like Chaos Blue or Fresh Rose, they are worth more than other lesser tots.

Mabus

Sorceror
Thank you everyone, the ones I got are unmarked and dark I'm prob gonna turn them in...
I can't find anything out about mondain legacy stuff here, I have seen quite a few items, is there a place I should be looking to tell me whats implemented/obtainable and what isn't?
good call on this thread brother don

Two Wolves

Knight
Container/Security question. I was under the impression that a locked container, secured in a house, the house owner had access to it or at least be able to drop in an item. Apparently not. What I need is a method to allow exactly two characters access to the same container.

The question is, how do you make a copy of a key for a lockable container? Is there an item, called a Blank Key? Searches are not yielding any useful information.

Answer: Iron Key is the blank key and a Tinkerer can use it to make a copy.

Two Wolves

Knight
Quick question: I am setting up my laptop to hit the road and want the macros and hotkeys to be mapped the same as on my PC. I know that the macro files are stored in %appdata%/Razor/Macros

Should I just copy over the entire %appdata%/Razor folder or are the hotkeys living some place else? Thank you.

Society Puppet

Sorceror
Quick question: I am setting up my laptop to hit the road and want the macros and hotkeys to be mapped the same as on my PC. I know that the macro files are stored in %appdata%/Razor/Macros

Should I just copy over the entire %appdata%/Razor folder or are the hotkeys living some place else? Thank you.

I think the Hotkey info is in Razor/Profiles.

Bile

Knight

Hotkeys are bound to the profile they are created on. Most people use the "default" profile when Razor starts up and if you are one of those people then ALL of your Hotkeys/Agents/Potions/Spells/Dress keys are on this one.

1. Appdata/Razor/Macro's = Where the recorded razor macros are found.
2. Appdata/Razor/Profiles = Where the hotkeys are bound.

3. Program Files/EA Games/Desktop/Account/Character = Where in-game macro's and desktop icons are found.
  • macros2d = This is the text file of the macro's you've made using the in-game options.
  • desktop.uos = This is the file that contains the information of your "pulled desktop icons". Where they are located and what they are.
  • Just copy & paste these two from one character folder to the next, if you wish to have the same icon placement/macro's.
Hot to copy razor hotkeys;​
this.jpg

Two Wolves

Knight
Quick question: What is the minimum client version for Demise? My guild mate has 7.0.16.3 and is experiencing disconnects. Moreover, where is the place to look for the information about the minimum client version?

Two Wolves

Knight
Hail, I am having a player in my guild from Finland. He wants to chat in Guild and in Alliance. For him \ and Shift + \ are not the same as me. What do I tell him so that he can also use Alliance Chat.

He also says an internet search tells him to use, Shift + 7 but that was not working. Shift + Alt + 7 not working. AltGr + Shift + \ not working.

Answer: Shift + \ is actually vertical pipe | that is located on the AltGr + < key (button next to left shift for alliance)

Thilath

Sorceror
Q: If I turn in 10 ltots today, what kind of rewards can I choose? Seems like pigments are the most bang for your buck, can I pick those now?