UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

☆Quick Question Megathread☆

Barnicoat

Knight
Ya, there was a warning stickied 'last chance for guild section' or something.

But tbh I thought it was fairly civil (that's relative) of late, but I guess not :\

Barnicoat

Knight
Can you hold my hand just a little more.

I have my mage wep (SoP), 65 magery skill, summon a mirror image... from here, how do I get to the part where I actually use deathstrike on the mirror image?

...this is so embarrassing :p

MB

Knight
Here's my macro. Might have to be in Fel.

!Loop
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|1|1|37
Assistant.Macros.ExtCastSpellAction|508|4294967295
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:06
Assistant.Macros.ExtCastSpellAction|502|4294967295
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1512|
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1395|
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01.5000000
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction

Barnicoat

Knight
Omg. The universe doesn't want me to 120 ninja.

Where are macros kept?.... I thought it was in the macro folder of Razor, but it's empty. I wonder where my 20-30 macros are :p

Bagwash

Traveler
well when im in the gauntlet i run a 1400 luck suit with discord necro hell hounds so im top dps basically 99% of the time in rooms 1-4 and the DF.. so theres a 1-3% chance any given room and or the DF will drop an arti... but usually even then i dont see very many drop into my own bag.. i have high luck.. but bad luck.. derp :(

Which does top dps? Pack of Dogs or Mare,Rune Beetle?

but usually even then i dont see very many drop into my own bag.. i have high luck.. but bad luck.. derp :(
Yep, playing with both "randomness" and RNGs (also known as PSUEDOrandom number generators) can yield really crappy runs. If it helps anyone feel better, however bad they've done, they've likely done better than me: easily thousands of rounds of loot rights, (using mages, and tanking tamers w/hiryu or GDs) and only ever got a Breath of the Dead to show for it.

Death strike mirror images.
Though the use of them for Arcane Circle was patched out, for anything you really need to target, Mirror Image works. IIRC, this includes things like Momentum Strike for bushido, too.

Question: Will you return?
Maybe, and that's final.

What if I'm lacking a fighting skill?
As Muscly said, either do it on a human with JOAT, or use a mage weapon (crappy MWs are good for training and can be had cheap) or if you've got the option, I HEAVILY recommend using a soul stone. I can't stress enough how useful the things are.

Where are macros kept?.... I thought it was in the macro folder of Razor, but it's empty. I wonder where my 20-30 macros are :p
As a side note, if you're re-installing Razor fresh and then copying in your macros, I've noticed that (at least for me) it seems to err a bit when attempting to copy the macros from its own folder over to the AppData folder: macros inside further folders (i.e, categories) won't copy over, and you'll have to do it manually.

Which does top dps? Pack of Dogs or Mare,Rune Beetle?
Yes, Hell Hounds SERIOUSLY out-damage everything else in the game. The only thing that can come really close is a pack of Frenzied Ostards. Bake+Beetle makes, IIRC, a distant third.

I have reason to believe that may not be true,
Mister Dank *IS* being a little incorrect: it doesn't appear in your pack. You have to loot of of him instead. ;)