UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1 Doppleganger vs. 5 Spawners

DoubleA

Sorceror
1 Doppleganger vs. 5 Spawners

Guess who won? =D. Thanks for making it the quickest spawn we never finished whoever you are! Wasn't in there 30 seconds and I'm running for my life, although you coulda waited for us to have coon up first. =)

Attachments

• Spawnfail.jpg
    Spawnfail.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 486

MB

Knight
Re: 1 Doppleganger vs. 5 Spawners

I see all. Next time, ask permission before trying to sneak a spawn by.

MusclyBarbarian;745127 said:
I see all. Next time, ask permission before trying to sneak a spawn by.
no offence but I think you should ask our guild for even recalling to fire.
They can make what they want, they have permission from our guild ;)

DoubleA

Sorceror

=D Just cracked me up, was a good learning experience for our newest member, seconds earlier he was about to run in uninsured, we made him stop and insure it all. =)

damalar

Sorceror

Technically it was 2 dopplegangers vs 5. Problem is unorganization. Sorry but if 5 Blues were synching 2 dopples i alrdy know who is the winner. Everyone is too scared of that little guild tag and the big scary red name. First they do run run run!

MB

Knight

We only seem to be two because we are so quick

MB

Knight

One could mistake any one of us for having the power of up to 10 men, not just me.

DoubleA

Sorceror

Not quite disorganization. One of us was dropped at fire, who simply told us "raiders". So, I started heading towards the despise exit, got caught up in spawn a bit. Had a good run through the catacombs but was a tad bit laggy and you nailed me with that bola.... Was hoping the ettins would block your path but no such luck and death to whither! (Man, 20 damage with 70 cold and no need to aim, whither is a killer.) Other guy was brand new to guild (Beep) and honestly double-axes are not the best PvP weps.... Tried to get some hits on him at the end but they were nominal if any landed. I'll be sure to carry something a little more suited next time! =)

DoubleA;745366 said:
Not quite disorganization. One of us was dropped at fire, who simply told us "raiders". So, I started heading towards the despise exit, got caught up in spawn a bit. Had a good run through the catacombs but was a tad bit laggy and you nailed me with that bola.... Was hoping the ettins would block your path but no such luck and death to whither! (Man, 20 damage with 70 cold and no need to aim, whither is a killer.) Other guy was brand new to guild (Beep) and honestly double-axes are not the best PvP weps.... Tried to get some hits on him at the end but they were nominal if any landed. I'll be sure to carry something a little more suited next time! =)
pvping on sampire is almost impossible...

Blacula

Knight

Jacek.Kosiarz;745381 said:
pvping on sampire is almost impossible...
I concur bro, I did that several years ago on Dr. Funkenstein and the only person that I consistently killed was Mae'Var.

I don't recommend pvp'ing on a sampire, at all.

DoubleA

Sorceror

I'm thinking a bone harvester for Paralize/Mortal Wound, might at least buy me time to escape. I don't plan on PvPing just being a little better at escaping, carrying a bola wouldn't hurt either I guess. I just need to get a PvP char built, I'm thinking a Stealth/Ninja/Archer.

argile

Sorceror

I ran around with a bone harvester for a bit on a sampire type char and did pretty well especially in group pvps. I would para then dismount and attack with my hiyru. If they got dismounted I would then spam mortal/lightning stike/darts. Was pretty gimp and didn't always work but was often effective. The char had some down sides though and it wasn't as fun as pvping on a mage. I also ran around with a nice bokuto for a bit with the same effects.

Lucifall

Knight

DoubleA;745508 said:
I'm thinking a bone harvester for Paralize/Mortal Wound, might at least buy me time to escape. I don't plan on PvPing just being a little better at escaping, carrying a bola wouldn't hurt either I guess. I just need to get a PvP char built, I'm thinking a Stealth/Ninja/Archer.

*stun*
*mage 1 drops explo*
*mage 2 drops explo*
*sampire bolas the target*
*mage 1 casts and drops eb*
*mage 2 casts and drops eb*

DoubleA

Sorceror

I don't want to PvP, I want to escape=D, What are the best -escape- tactics.

argile

Sorceror

recall :p other then that you can try to para run then hide or just para and run like hell.