UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1 Doppleganger vs. 5 Spawners

Re: 1 Doppleganger vs. 5 Spawners

DoubleA;745558 said:
While yall are waiting for us to ask permission we'll be doing spawns

el pepino;745565 said:
Then you will fall forever like the rest of the cowards who have failed before you. :cool:

If you are part of a Red pvp guild, it is obviously in your own best interests (economic and ego-wise) to give the impression that spawning successfully without pvp is impossible.

It has never been true.

It wasn't true back in the day when there really were very good, well-organised, dominant Red guilds which actually managed to be both feared and respected, and it certainly isn't true now that there isn't even a single dominant guild per timezone - let alone shard-wide 24/7 (in spite of what you may read in the chest-beating, guild-section posts ;)).

Add to that the fact that the actual objective of spawning has shifted from powerscrolls (which can be taken away from you if you get raided) to artifacts (which can't) and spawning is now a win-win situation for those who work the spawn.

When you hear all this hypocrisy about "cowards" and "if you had balls you'd fight us - we're waiting" it is just because the best way for Red guilds to improve their chances of getting an Artifact without actually making the effort to earn it themselves (and make no mistake, the loot - not pvp - is their objective during a raid) is by goading you into fighting them (and dying) while they kill the Champ. If the spawning team is alive and in the area when the Champ dies, the possibility of a raider getting that Sash/MKP/GC is very, very low.

Well, that and because they have a reputation to keep up - even if the big words aren't always borne out by subsequent actions...

FE

el pepino;745579 said:
*Palm to forhead* :cool:
It will be usefull for you. Maybe it finally changes your mind to a game reality in which you don't know how to move. This is just a game, and I know exactly who had begged who for joining.
BTW enjoy your delusional thoughts about all guilds :)

el pepino

Sorceror

Jacek.Kosiarz;745582 said:
It will be usefull for you. Maybe it finally changes your mind to a game reality in which you don't know how to move. This is just a game, and I know exactly who had begged who for joining.
BTW enjoy your delusional thoughts about all guilds :)
I enjoy your bad english. That is certain! :cool:

el pepino

Sorceror

Feersum Endjinn;745581 said:
If you are part of a Red pvp guild, it is obviously in your own best interests (economic and ego-wise) to give the impression that spawning successfully without pvp is impossible.

It has never been true.

It wasn't true back in the day when there really were very good, well-organised, dominant Red guilds which actually managed to be both feared and respected, and it certainly isn't true now that there isn't even a single dominant guild per timezone - let alone shard-wide 24/7 (in spite of what you may read in the chest-beating, guild-section posts ;)).

Add to that the fact that the actual objective of spawning has shifted from powerscrolls (which can be taken away from you if you get raided) to artifacts (which can't) and spawning is now a win-win situation for those who work the spawn.

When you hear all this hypocrisy about "cowards" and "if you had balls you'd fight us - we're waiting" it is just because the best way for Red guilds to improve their chances of getting an Artifact without actually making the effort to earn it themselves (and make no mistake, the loot - not pvp - is their objective during a raid) is by goading you into fighting them (and dying) while they kill the Champ. If the spawning team is alive and in the area when the Champ dies, the possibility of a raider getting that Sash/MKP/GC is very, very low.

Well, that and because they have a reputation to keep up - even if the big words aren't always borne out by subsequent actions...

FE

LOL don't you just cry to the shard every time we raid you?
Hollow words... :cool:

Bile

Knight

Feersum Endjinn;745581 said:
(and make no mistake, the loot - not pvp - is their objective during a raid)

FE

Not in my world ^.^

el pepino;745590 said:
LOL don't you just cry to the shard every time we raid you?

I do?

Did I post them under another name, CJ?

Must be the schizophrenia. It's tearing me apart.

:p

FE

el pepino

Sorceror

Feersum Endjinn;745595 said:
I do?
Did I post them under another name, CJ?
Must be the schizophrenia. It's tearing me apart.
FE

You are the little newb who solo's undead and semidar right? If I recall the way it goes is as follows:
1. We watch you.
2. We kill you.
3. You cry first to Zen. then whoever is available. (Probably through IM)
4. Your saviors arrive only to get beat into the dirt.
5. We leave the spawn with your shit. (Scrolls/Arti)
6. You stealth back and pop out with a pre-typed message informing us that you got a "Sash" even though we clearly got the artifact...

:cool:

el pepino;745599 said:
If I recall...

Oh boy. You're trying to forum pvp with the wrong guy CJ.
;)

Among other reasons, because when I post something here - most people don't feel they have to take it with a grain of salt...

Have you been playing much for the last six months anyway? (apart from that random [$pwn] Deceit Spawn
raid of yours that Bile posted about...)

Only, Zen hasn't existed as an active guild for quite a while, so calling them would be pretty futile. And since I've only ever talked about raids with them (y'know - because they're my friends :p), I can't even remember the last time I called down a counterstrike on you guys. And to be honest, why bother? You always scuttle back into the stargate in two seconds flat anyway. If you ever
do want some pvp, just come a little earlier and tell me. In the 30 minutes or so it takes you to actually get the last two candles I'm sure I can arrange something... :)

As far as the rest of it goes... Absolutely. Sometimes you watch me. Sometimes you kill me. Sometimes multiple times during the same spawn. Sometimes three spawns in a row. I'm glad you enjoy it - we just have different objectives.

When you see Fritz has run out of scrolls to sell, you can consider me well and truly beaten.

Oh, and if I say I got a Sash. I got a sash. I am very worried about all the 120 Magery scrolls you guys seem to be getting
though.

Stay Safe

FE

Feersum Endjinn;745615 said:

Oh boy. You're trying to forum pvp with the wrong guy CJ.
;)

Among other reasons, because when I post something here - most people don't feel they have to take it with a grain of salt...

Have you been playing much for the last six months anyway? (apart from that random [$pwn] Deceit Spawn
raid of yours that Bile posted about...)

Only, Zen hasn't existed as an active guild for quite a while, so calling them would be pretty futile. And since I've only ever talked about raids with them (y'know - because they're my friends :p), I can't even remember the last time I called down a counterstrike on you guys. And to be honest, why bother? You always scuttle back into the stargate in two seconds flat anyway. If you ever
do want some pvp, just come a little earlier and tell me. In the 30 minutes or so it takes you to actually get the last two candles I'm sure I can arrange something... :)

As far as the rest of it goes... Absolutely. Sometimes you watch me. Sometimes you kill me. Sometimes multiple times during the same spawn. Sometimes three spawns in a row. I'm glad you enjoy it - we just have different objectives.

When you see Fritz has run out of scrolls to sell, you can consider me well and truly beaten.

Oh, and if I say I got a Sash. I got a sash. I am very worried about all the 120 Magery scrolls you guys seem to be getting
though.

Stay Safe

FE

Guess I am missing a lot at your time play and my sleep time :p

el pepino;745591 said:
Better to have bad english and be coward than..... uh...... er......... ........................
:cool:
You can call me pvp coward, I dont give a fuck about it. I dont have to be good at everything. Its enough for me I am best at pvm, good at crafting and enough good at pvp to fight pvp everyone except some of your guild. (you're not included to those "some")

el pepino

Sorceror

Jacek.Kosiarz;745627 said:
You can call me pvp coward, I dont give a fuck about it. I dont have to be good at everything. Its enough for me I am best at pvm, good at crafting and enough good at pvp to fight pvp everyone except some of your guild. (you're not included to those "some")

Duel? :cool:

mantorras

Sorceror

el pepino;745630 said:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my spawners go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Good luck

el pepino

Sorceror

Feersum Endjinn;745615 said:
Oh boy.

When I post something here most people take it with a grain of salt...

Zen. them (y'know - they're my friends :p) You always scuttle my ship and warp through the stargate in two seconds flat. In my universe people listen to what I say and buy things from my crappy vendor.

As far as the rest of it goes... Absolutely.you watch me. you kill me. multiple times during the same spawn. three spawns in a row. I'm glad you enjoy it - we just have different objectives.

Oh, and if I say I got a Sash. I am trying to make you think I've won.

Live long and Prosper

FE

Umm.... Okay. :cool:

el pepino

Sorceror

mantorras;745632 said:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my spawners go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Good luck

Cucumber Jim is the name. I'm sure if you ask around it will be easy enough to get a rune to my castle. See you on the field. I look forward to smearing your face in the remains of your newbie friends. :cool:

Blacula

Knight

Jacek.Kosiarz;745627 said:
Its enough for me I am best at pvm, good at crafting and enough good at pvp to fight pvp everyone except some of your guild.
U R Good @ Internets?

Attachments

• julia.gif
    julia.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 80