UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1 Doppleganger vs. 5 Spawners

Seer

Wanderer
Re: 1 Doppleganger vs. 5 Spawners

LOL!
Barcode is being pwned so much lately that they have to raid some pvmers to have the feeling of winning a battle.
Sad nerds. :)

DoubleA

Sorceror

We've been doing like 80% sampires but a couple of us have almost finished training Tamer/Necros... Hopefully a GDragon & whither spam will keep me a little safer! =) Even through the raids I'm(We're) having a blast so keep it coming and so will I(we).

DoubleA;745688 said:
We've been doing like 80% sampires but a couple of us have almost finished training Tamer/Necros... Hopefully a GDragon & whither spam will keep me a little safer! =) Even through the raids I'm(We're) having a blast so keep it coming and so will I(we).
you will become like second chinese than :)

Lucifall

Knight

DoubleA;745531 said:
I don't want to PvP, I want to escape=D, What are the best -escape- tactics.

Someone smart will ALWAYS twart your escape. Either you fight or you stay there and accept your death.

DoubleA

Sorceror

Excepting the 3/5 times I escape, I'll agree with that..... It's honestly pretty easy to escape most the time, I just got unlucky with this one and got trapped by spawn and was lagging a bit on a 3 bar wireless. (Didn't have my signal enhancer plugged in).

Seer

Wanderer

depending on whos raiding you, believe me, you wont escape in any way.

DoubleA

Sorceror

lol, so "Unless you escape, you wont escape, believe me" is what I'm hearing. =D I think atm I have a better chance living with flight than fight, I'll try with my necro tamer perhaps.... Maybe I'll have Magery/Eval Int soulstoned so I can switch it out with my Disco/Music that way I'll be Mage/Eval/Necro/SS Tamer, which would give me some PvP ability.

Seer

Wanderer

Its more like: "Depending on whos raiding, if you try to escape, you wont escape" :)

DoubleA

Sorceror

and why is that? All you need to escape is no lag. If I get out of the area and press my sacred journey macro, I'm gone. Any tactic you might be able to use to slow me down I could use to slow you down as well, unless of course the person is cheating.

Seer

Wanderer

DoubleA;745754 said:
cheating.

you may consider this as well.
but the main reason is that when you are running a spawn and get raided, you will be attacked by surprise and wont be able to do much so your chances to flee from a experienced and wise player are none. You will be dismuonted, paralyzed, cross-fielded, withered etc... any kind of escape can be easly intercepted.

But anyway, there are only a few groups who would give you 0% chances of escaping. Most of the others wont be smart enough to get you if you are.

DoubleA

Sorceror

Well, that hasn't happened yet, in the four times I've been raided I either escaped or such as this last one had the chance to escape. I KNOW I can't win in PvP, I'll just be fsking whithered to death, they wont even have to aim. I do however have the chance that they'll be blocked by spawn or lag a little and allow me to escape. As a double axe sampire I do not think there are any 1v1 situation versus a PvP char where fighting will beat flight.

Lucifall

Knight

DoubleA;745762 said:
Well, that hasn't happened yet, in the four times I've been raided I either escaped or such as this last one had the chance to escape.

Guess I have to raid you.