UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1 Doppleganger vs. 5 Spawners

MB

Knight
Re: 1 Doppleganger vs. 5 Spawners

Several (Seer, Boucheron, Bizzle, etc) of you guys keep giving the argument that you are not The Omen nor allied with them, yet:

•You share a house with them
•You share a vent with them
•You fight alongside them against the common enemy, Barcode
•You do not attack them

Does not compute.

MB

Knight

and he doesn't mean you cure mortal, he means you repeatedly TRY to cure mortal.

Xeneize

Sorceror

why dont we duel tonight to see who is the forum pvpers? Clearly you are good in 1v1 on forum. I wanna see your skills in real 1v1

Lucifall already give the excuse of: Let me finish my chars and then we can do it..

Now i wanna read the excuse of Muscly, Ohen and Dank... I will love to read them...

Lucifall

Knight

Xeneize;746897 said:
LOL dont make me laugh.. Ares, Riaded and Isamu are learning to pvp. And ares and isamu ping 300 each... They are good friends but not good pvpers at all.

What about:
Black Hole, Xeneize, Gans, Ronan vs Bile, Brunus, Paul, Savage...

sounds like pwned!

Last time I remember fighting Black Hole and Gans + 5 guys with just Bile by my side, they all ate shit. Get your guildies and let's do a 4x4.

Xeneize;746904 said:
Lucifall already give the excuse of: Let me finish my chars and then we can do it..

Yeah, let me duel you on a char with no med and 8 mr. lol

Xeneize

Sorceror

Lucifall;746908 said:
Last time I remember fighting Black Hole and Gans + 5 guys with just Bile by my side, they all ate shit. Get your guildies and let's do a 4x4.

Yea so you kill Black hole + Gans + 5 guys.. So 7 vs 2 and you guys won... Do u think anybody will accept that? Come on! Stop the lie.

Lucifall;746908 said:
Yeah, let me duel you on a char with no med and 8 mr. lol

So u can kill 7 guys you alone with bile with no med and 8mr? Really doubt it!!! Dont talk shit if you will not duel after it.

Lucifall

Knight

Xeneize;746910 said:
Yea so you kill Black hole + Gans + 5 guys.. So 7 vs 2 and you guys won... Do u think anybody will accept that? Come on! Stop the lie.

Bile posted a .rpv of it...

Xeneize;746910 said:
So u can kill 7 guys you alone with bile with no med and 8mr? Really doubt it!!! Dont talk shit if you will not duel after it.

Field fights aren't as mana intensive as duels dude... are you seriously that desillusional? I said I will duel, let me just rework my char so I don't run out of mana when you start heal looping.

Xeneize

Sorceror

Lucifall;746912 said:
Bile posted a .rpv of it...

Field fights aren't as mana intensive as duels dude... are you seriously that desillusional? I said I will duel, let me just rework my char so I don't run out of mana when you start heal looping.

So you keep saying you can beat 2 vs 7 ?? Dont be patetic. You cant even kill me 1v1, u cant kill blackhole 1v1 and u cant kill gans 1v1,, but yea.. u can kill 7 guys including blackhole and gans.... YOU ARE REALLY RETARDED FAG.

Lucifall

Knight

Xeneize;746914 said:
So you keep saying you can beat 2 vs 7 ?? Dont be patetic. You cant even kill me 1v1, u cant kill blackhole 1v1 and u cant kill gans 1v1,, but yea.. u can kill 7 guys including blackhole and gans.... YOU ARE REALLY RETARDED FAG.

I can't kill gans 1x1? Ask him what was the outcome of our duels the other day. LOL

el pepino

Sorceror

Xeneize;746837 said:
LOL. there is something that normal people called AFK stupid nerd.

I will RPV very happy if you come alone to my house and see if you can hold on for more than 5 seconds alive...

You and Lucifall should duel me and see if you are really that good...

Stop the forum pvp and duel me

Anytime dude and moving around inside the house and poping out for a second to spam some pre typed bullshit in my book isn't considered afk... :cool:

DoubleA

Sorceror

Well, two days ago my laptop gave me a message "Smart hard drive detects imminent failure". So once I've figured out what I can do about that I'll be back on for some fun. =D Glad to see you've all been playing nicely. I've actually decided to work more on my PvP char once I've made some cash.... Need to pay guildmaster back 3kk first though. =(

MB

Knight

Oops, found one where I was in fact house hiding.

Attachments

• Doppelganger_5-22_22.01.jpg
    Doppelganger_5-22_22.01.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 76

Blacula

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;746414 said:
dont fret about it too hard, faggot (that is your given name is it not?) my career on this game is drawing to a close, and I have the privilege of knowing that I'm a better player than anyone I've ever met (including you, haven't you been playing since 2000? HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD)
Whoa Jeff, I love ya buddy, but relax man.... :<