UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

#1 Duelist?

Does Brennon deserve the #1 duelist position?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror
No , he is an excellent alchy imo and he is able to put up a good fight against almost anyone in alchy , but what about the other aspects of ''dueling'' in general ? like 5x at a basic or even 7x standard no pot .

if what you mean by ''#1 duelist'' by the rank , the #1 should be able to duel in more than 1 ruleset.

Sirkah

Sorceror
LOL
holy shit you guys are ragging on him bad.

dark, 5x is all about connection and timing, as well as punches(luck) and footwork. imo, 5x is pointless to learn, no use in field. and what other dueling is there? 7x with tank mages? lol.
btw, dark hates brennon from previous experience, if brennon was darks friend, dark would be all over his nuts like dark is/was on poudy's.

dany, you may not be hating on him, can't tell from your tone so far, but you dont deserve top 30 imo (not sure if you have it or not)

and sig, i heard you died to azria recently in a tourny

I know this would be unfavorable by the majority of players but i believe top rank spots should be required to duel a specific amount of quality competition in order to remain top bid. Say top 5 have to duel at least 5 times a week (or what ever arbitrary number you want to assign) someone in the top 20 every week or they start dropping. Also the person in the number 2 spot should be able to challange the top dueler if he maintains the 2nd spot long enough but does not get a "title shot".

I guess this might belong in suggestion forums but it would not let the standings stagnate. Presumably if no one in the top 40 duels again the standings would likely not change for anyone actively trying to advance the list.

LOL

dark, 5x is all about connection and timing, as well as punches(luck) and footwork. imo, 5x is pointless to learn, no use in field. and what other dueling is there? 7x with tank mages? lol.
btw, dark hates brennon from previous experience, if brennon was darks friend, dark would be all over his nuts like dark is/was on poudy's.

dany, you may not be hating on him, can't tell from your tone so far, but you dont deserve top 30 imo (not sure if you have it or not)

anybody can kill anybody on any given day

LOL

The last time I dueled brennon he died 8-1 my lead. He blocked me on skype after I asked to duel his rank 1 char and he accepted...then said he had no stock and I agreed to stock him. There's only 2 people who play this server who beat me. Brennon has beat me in 1 set of duels ever and I was on razor. I dueled him on sallos, and he ate mud. I think you need to ask around again cause uhh...We both know the only reason you voted for him is because you blow him IRL every chance you get.

Sirkah

Sorceror
The last time I dueled brennon he died 8-1 my lead. He blocked me on skype after I asked to duel his rank 1 char and he accepted...then said he had no stock and I agreed to stock him. There's only 2 people who play this server who beat me. Brennon has beat me in 1 set of duels ever and I was on razor. I dueled him on sallos, and he ate mud. I think you need to ask around again cause uhh...We both know the only reason you voted for him is because you blow him IRL every chance you get.
dude, i can beat you, and theres no way you'd beat me 8-1.

get off your high horse.

oh and its not that i think brennon is a god, its that i know for a fact you're shit, so saying he's not number 1 is you just being a pussy. He is number 1 for a reason, and go check out sigs rank if you want, brennon didnt farm him now did he?

edit: i also distinctly remember him beating you when his char only had 72 eval, rofl

dude, i can beat you, and theres no way you'd beat me 8-1.

get off your high horse.

oh and its not that i think brennon is a god, its that i know for a fact you're shit, so saying he's not number 1 is you just being a pussy. He is number 1 for a reason, and go check out sigs rank if you want, brennon didnt farm him now did he?

edit: i also distinctly remember him beating you when his char only had 72 eval, rofl

He lost actually, and the last time he lost 8-1. I will definitely beat you BY FAR, that's if you can even win once. I'll put up 10m in items vs your 1mil, best of 3 alchy.

Mara

Knight
I can hold for it if you guys like. I'm in the middle of doing 2 years worth of financial data entry that I was slacking on, but if you want, let me know.

Mara

Knight
Allright. If he decides to, I can give both of you access to a vent channel that I have but don't use much, and then just PM you the location to meet, and then give you both a rune to an out of the way location that noone would ever show up to unless they were called in (and even then it might take a while). If anyone did show up, we'd all stop the duel and kill them. Or the duel pits are fine too.

I can't do videos, but it should be fine regardless. I don't need money or anything either, so you shouldn't need worry about that, or you can just hold onto whatever, and then we could create a blacklist thread for duelists that make wagers that are not legit. Whatever works for you guys.