UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

#1 Duelist?

Does Brennon deserve the #1 duelist position?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sirkah

Sorceror
i want your cash, not items that will take forever to sell. and dont lie about those items being 8m. you just said they were 10m.

either get solid cash or back down

i want your cash, not items that will take forever to sell. and dont lie about those items being 8m. you just said they were 10m.

either get solid cash or back down

That was the point of giving you 10-1 odds with items.

Tell me a logical bet, and I will accept it.

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror
LOL
holy shit you guys are ragging on him bad.

dark, 5x is all about connection and timing, as well as punches(luck) and footwork. imo, 5x is pointless to learn, no use in field. and what other dueling is there? 7x with tank mages? lol.
btw, dark hates brennon from previous experience, if brennon was darks friend, dark would be all over his nuts like dark is/was on poudy's.

dany, you may not be hating on him, can't tell from your tone so far, but you dont deserve top 30 imo (not sure if you have it or not)

and sig, i heard you died to azria recently in a tourny

No , i just said my opinion . that have nothing to do with ''rage'' or my previous experience with brennon. i even said he was a really good alchy ffs , how is that rage ?

In my book the #1 dueler should be able to duel in more than 1 ruleset , that it.
if the title of the thread would be ''best alchy dueler'' that would be different.

look at the vote 3 yes , 16 no , it's look like im not alone to think that oh wait , everyone is raging on him probably , right ? ........

The question is:

does brennon deserve his #1 rank ?

no , even if he is an excelent alchy imo we all know he farmed his rank until he reach #1 , how the fuck does he derseve it ? explain.

Oh and how can you judge someone and say he dont deserve his rank when you don't even play the game ?

im curious.

He even never beat Bathing ape not even one time in alchy ...
I personaly don't think he deserve it
period.

Mara

Knight
Gotta head out for a bit. I'll try to update my forum status on the profile page if people change their mind. A dueling whitelist/blacklist of legit gamblers may have been long overdue.

Sirkah

Sorceror
who beats me 2:1 ratio?

oh i remember you. aren't you the guy who used to trash talk me for being first? A few duels later you were down 15-4.
you're right. i was completely unaware of how to play against your playstyle. your style consisted of harms and stuns, running pots into me, and tossing pots away.

i was not prepared for fights like that, however after playing against brennon who fights just like that, im sure that 15-4 wont happen again.

and rasarie isnt worth my time, he doesn't even play. and when he does hes sucking some balls lol

and dany is just plain bad. i would accept your challenge, however i'd like to know how you play. i havent seen you duel recently, but i'd have to adjust to your style of play.

you're right. i was completely unaware of how to play against your playstyle. your style consisted of harms and stuns, running pots into me, and tossing pots away.

i was not prepared for fights like that, however after playing against brennon who fights just like that, im sure that 15-4 wont happen again.

and rasarie isnt worth my time, he doesn't even play. and when he does hes sucking some balls lol

and dany is just plain bad. i would accept your challenge, however i'd like to know how you play. i havent seen you duel recently, but i'd have to adjust to your style of play.
I haven't seen you play either. What happened to the challenge?

in other words he just tucked his tail between his legs while lying down on the floor urinating on himself.

No , i just said my opinion . that have nothing to do with ''rage'' or my previous experience with brennon. i even said he was a really good alchy ffs , how is that rage ?

In my book the #1 dueler should be able to duel in more than 1 ruleset , that it.
if the title of the thread would be ''best alchy dueler'' that would be different.

look at the vote 3 yes , 16 no , it's look like im not alone to think that oh wait , everyone is raging on him probably , right ? ........

The question is:

does brennon deserve his #1 rank ?

no , even if he is an excelent alchy imo we all know he farmed his rank until he reach #1 , how the fuck does he derseve it ? explain.

Oh and how can you judge someone and say he dont deserve his rank when you don't even play the game ?

im curious.

He even never beat Bathing ape not even one time in alchy ...
I personaly don't think he deserve it
period.

get on aim dude

Raserei

Sorceror

Last time I dueled you, I beat you in an alchy duel on a non-alchy and you rage quit and called me a noob because I used mindblast.. you're so awful :D

Have you ever beaten me once? ^_^

Sirkah

Sorceror
i didnt call you a newb

i said you were washed up.

and you stunned me while doing your glitchy mb and explo pot rofl

then you declined the duel

and no; like previously mentioned, you got #1 and quit. I've dueled you once.

Raserei

Sorceror
hahaha

ill log in later and duel u if u really want sirkah

I'll play blindfolded too and take a video of it ;c