UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

12/12/07 - Champ Spawn with Event Healer (completed)

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
12/12/07 - Champ Spawn with Event Healer (completed)

I will be setting up a champ spawn with event healer for PvM fun for all players who wish to come on out and try their hand at the champ. A gate will be located in Luna for quick and relatively safe travel :)

LC

Re: 12/12/07 - Champ Spawn with Event Healer

Is it going to be done in a Trammy Facet, or held in Fel, Because i got a hankerin for some slaughter..

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I can ask permission for Felucca but more than likely it'll be in Ilsh or another Tram Ruleset.

LC

Do me a favour and make sure that gate that appears on the alter afterwards goes to somewhere other then the star room.

I killed a couple people in the star room last time, and almost got jailed because someone paged and said i lured them in there.

Im Gonna Rope Me A Hydra O'er Yonder On Dem Green Acres I Done Reckon

Eskeshehir;336981 said:
Is it going to be done in a Trammy Facet, or held in Fel, Because i got a hankerin for some slaughter..
Hold a 'public' champion spawn, then. After all, it's up to the PvP'ers to determine most of the PvP events outside of the tournament grounds.

ParagonDancer;336992 said:
I killed a couple people in the star room last time, and almost got jailed because someone paged and said i lured them in there.
Yeah, that's pretty lame; I dislike champion spawn events for the main reason that they attract loads of noobs who really know little better than camping WW/skele spawns with their necro'd skeles, or camping the Gauntlet with their hiryus or WW/mare combos.

They Valor the spawn as soon as it starts, then proceed to use ALL the wrong methods. I personally think that these events get all the votes (if memory serves, this has always won any poll that contained it) because of legions of Trammy noobs who want all the benefits of spawning (not realizing that Tram/Ilsh spawns don't give scrolls) without any of the effort or risk.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Well, with the polling I will be doing, because the champ spawn one this poll, the next poll with not contain it as an option, therefore the same events cannot be repeated over and over and over again.

As for Fel, I did decide against it considering the original idea of this event was to be nonPvP in nature. Zat is working on polling players for different PvP events so there will be some options there that go for those who like PvP action.

LC

LadyCrimson;337180 said:
Well, with the polling I will be doing, because the champ spawn one this poll, the next poll with not contain it as an option, therefore the same events cannot be repeated over and over and over again.
However, I might get the impression that it'll be back in after the next one, so we'll have 50% of our events be this... (which got only some 37% of the vote)

Kowe

Wanderer

will the champ be similar to the ones that were in tokuno yesterday? and by that i mean unique with harder monsters? because if it's just horde/cold blood/undead it will fly by and be not much fun at all

Ulrich

Wanderer

What's wrong with a bunch of noobs getting to try out champ spawns in an area that they don't have to worry about pkers.... Really if they are noob they will be having enough issues with the spawn as it is... They are not turning off the Fel champ spawns... so if you don't like doing a champ with noobs in Tram... then go do Fel champs.... Really I'm not sure why people that love fel so much are wasting their time on a Tram event thread.... but that's just me :)

Ulrich;337215 said:
What's wrong with a bunch of noobs getting to try out champ spawns in an area that they don't have to worry about pkers.

Until they go through that gate on the altar after its done to find me lurking on the other side. :eek:

Ulrich

Wanderer

lol... well then they will learn another lesson... never go through a gate that you do not know what is on the other side... unless you do not value your life much. ;)

LOL.

Well, At first I was surprised more people didn't go through it wondering "Where does this go?! Is it part of the event?!"

But then I also realized, they are in a safe zone to pick up the gold, and that usually takes longer then 45 seconds, which is what I believe the duration of that gate staying up is.

jrhather

Wanderer

How's this: a FELLUCA spawn, non-combat area, paragon champ.

Harrower?

With full scroll spawn...please. Give the newbs a chance :)

This would mean a massive turnout....

Do you have ANY fucking idea, how hard a paragon Harrower is to kill. It would take the best players demise has to offer and at least an hour and a half to kill the thing.