UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

19th/20th March 2009

Stides40oz

Knight
Re: 19th/20th March 2009

Lynyrd;1849656 said:
They have good players, but not the best, and certainly not hands down. Any guild that uses clone characters and runs to their graveyard house even numbers to avoid having to cross-heal does not deserve respect, and to say that they are the best is a gross, ignorant exaggeration.

But, by all means, polish Chance's pole to a sparkling shine. You might as well finish up while your'e down there.

Whos better then anyone in pro?? keep in mind pro members are not on cheator lists, point farmer lists and dont even use sallos. We would never house hide even numbers LOL people run from us even numbers.

Lynyrd;1849632 said:
Rage > Pro easily, simply because Rage will stand and fight like men with uniquely-named characters--against the odds--and keep the shit-talk to a minimum.

Pro run to their house or gate out the moment they lose the upper hand, they use wands excessively, have blue characters follow them around to gate their loot out, and they play clone characters. Then they complain and accuse others of cheating when they lose a fight, no matter the circumstances, and they claim to be the best on the server.

theres nothing legit about rage.

both their houses are illegal. and have items only people who swallow cum can get<3

chance21021;1849685 said:

both their houses are illegal. and have items only people who swallow cum can get<3

OH MY GAWD THEY HAVE BANNERS HALPS THEM PVP SOOOOOO MUCH OMGAWD OMGAWD srsly those banners give good healz

I'm sure they'd ask whoever added them to delete them if it meant you'd stop bitching like a 12 year old.

Also, I doubt they guzzle cum. Ever think some people have friends, whom they don't use as a means to an end, in a computer game?

Grow up.

Lynyrd

Knight

Bobby McPrescott;1849698 said:
Also, I doubt they guzzle cum. Ever think some people have friends, whom they don't use as a means to an end, in a computer game?

Some people are not mature enough for this kind of thinking.

Stides40oz

Knight

Bobby McPrescott;1849698 said:
OH MY GAWD THEY HAVE BANNERS HALPS THEM PVP SOOOOOO MUCH OMGAWD OMGAWD srsly those banners give good healz

I'm sure they'd ask whoever added them to delete them if it meant you'd stop bitching like a 12 year old.

Grow up.

not saying it makes a difference at all.. but still.. if every player cant have the same things its not really fair.

Btw unban slip.. He plays with razor now and promised to never use sallos again.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

We don't even have a guild house, let alone two.

Krrios is letting us live in his house until Jenova buys a new one.

Stides;1849711 said:
not saying it makes a difference at all.. but still.. if every player cant have the same things its not really fair.

Btw unban slip.. He plays with razor now and promised to never use sallos again.

Why would anyone give a shit about a static item that does not affect gameplay whatsoever?

It sits there and looks pretty.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

Stides;1849711 said:

I do not own either house you speak of, and will be moving out shortly when I receive my new keep.

We do not receive handouts, trust me, its not for a lack of trying.

Stides40oz

Knight

Jenova-hybrid;1849718 said:
I do not own either house you speak of, and will be moving out shortly when I receive my new keep.

We do not receive handouts, trust me, its not for a lack of trying.

it doesnt bother me either way, but i can see it bothering others.

Mistro

Sorceror

So let me get this straight:

Krrios decides to start playing UOG again, so he goes ahead and bans a good portion of the PvPers. Apparently this is because a couple of players logged onto some gay-ass client that he made...

He bans 55 accounts (most of which didnt even use it) all so he can pass out some new gay client to his guild and some nut huggers?

Cool

Mistro;1849739 said:

Krrios decides to start playing UOG again, so he goes ahead and bans a good portion of the PvPers. Apparently this is because a couple of players logged onto some gay-ass client that he made...

He bans 55 accounts (most of which didnt even use it) all so he can pass out some new gay client to his guild and some nut huggers?

Cool

bush did 911

Tribal

Lord

Mistro;1849739 said:

Cool
it is isnt it

Lynyrd

Knight

Stides;1849711 said:

So Rage's static pixel crack should be deleted because it's not fair that everyone else can't have it, but Slip should be unbanned because he promises he'll be a good boy from now on, unlike the 8 others.

Mistro;1849739 said:

Cool

Butthurt

Flipper

Knight

slinger-;1849719 said:
NO MORE PLAYING UNLESS SLIP GETS UNBANNED.

is this supposed to get us to want to unban him? because i think it will have the opposite effect

Stides;1849652 said:
pro has the best players on the shard, hands down

i thought this was a joke when i read it; i didn't know you were in Pro and its such a ridiculous claim that its funny

i wont say rage is the best

ill leave that to everyone else HAWBAABWHASHFSKAGAKRWRKG

damn the evidence is overwhelming, we cannot deny it

Stides;1849659 said:
Whos better then anyone in pro?? keep in mind pro members are not on cheator lists, point farmer lists and dont even use sallos. We would never house hide even numbers LOL people run from us even numbers.

rage members aren't on those lists either...

Stides;1849711 said:
not saying it makes a difference at all

Stides said:
its not really fair.

you do know these statements effectively contradict one another in the context of this discussion, right?

Mistro;1849739 said:

Cool

aside from the new client, that sounds correct to me

cheaters are cheaters and if they aren't spending more than a few hours a day doing coding work to support the server then they don't deserve a free pass just because a client was leaked

i wonder how many different cheat clients we've been accused of using by now? lmao

Slip;1849769 said:
UNBAN ME PLZ

NO CHEAT 4 ME

isnt it funny that in all the years of playing this game rage has been on the recipient end of cheat accusations more often than anyone else, yet only the scrub kids who called us cheaters have ever been banned for it?

and don't tell me any of you honestly think that all the admins have been on our nuts and lips-sealed about us cheating, like we donate for it or something

Slip

Page

Flipper;1849790 said:
is this supposed to get us to want to unban him? because i think it will have the opposite effect
'us' lol....

you don't play at all, fucking forum pvper.

all you do is nut hug good players and guilds.... get the fuck out.