UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

19th/20th March 2009

Classictbh

Wanderer
Re: 19th/20th March 2009

Slip;1849795 said:
'us' lol....

you don't play at all, fucking forum pvper.

all you do is nut hug good players and guilds.... get the fuck out.

LOL He said forum pvper! ahha

Flipper;1849790 said:
i
and don't tell me any of you honestly think that all the admins have been on our nuts and lips-sealed about us cheating, like we donate for it or something

just to comment on this - in the past mark has perma banned several people whom he has found cheating. mark has also /killed jenova and myself and then banned our accounts after getting pissed off that we killed him and his girlfriend even with him doing his past shenanigans.

you would think someone who we had pissed off so much would have banned us for cheating by now, if we were actually doing it.

Megumi

Wanderer

MemphisWade;1849839 said:
just to comment on this - in the past mark has perma banned several people whom he has found cheating. mark has also /killed jenova and myself and then banned our accounts after getting pissed off that we killed him and his girlfriend even with him doing his past shenanigans.

you would think someone who we had pissed off so much would have banned us for cheating by now, if we were actually doing it.

I've also been on the receiving end of this. ...as have quite a few in my guild.

I've also had "Lud is gay" plastered across Brit GY due to raging Ryan.

I would not get away with cheating.

Classictbh

Wanderer

Countessa;1850463 said:
lol
I love this game

ps: you're all uo nerds :D

You should stop posting in faction forums, considering you dont faction. Not saying you shouldn't do your job but damn, chance is right... you have way to much time on your hands..(no offense)

Kitchen_

Sorceror

Mistro;1849739 said:
So let me get this straight:

Krrios decides to start playing UOG again, so he goes ahead and bans a good portion of the PvPers. Apparently this is because a couple of players logged onto some gay-ass client that he made...

He bans 55 accounts (most of which didnt even use it) all so he can pass out some new gay client to his guild and some nut huggers?

Cool

Mistro

Sorceror

oh, wow. i didn't notice that before...

Add me to that list of people that had an account blocked but didn't use Kouc.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Mistro;1850676 said:
oh, wow. i didn't notice that before...

Add me to that list of people that had an account blocked but didn't use Kouc.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

And you just noticed it now, for the very first time.

It had nothing to do with your post, no sir.

If youre going to bluff, play poker. But be prepared to lose a lot of money, because youre very easy to read.

Mistro

Sorceror

Dr Zoidberg;1850688 said:
If youre going to bluff, play poker. But be prepared to lose a lot of money, because youre very easy to read.

wait... you must be one of those Jedi mind readers huh

I've decided you all suck and I am officially the best, if someone would please give me a crown or something for my forum account so everyone can see. Thanks.

Tribal;1850864 said:
lol moot this thread has nothing to do with food

no but it does have everything to do with english should get off the forums and head over to dictionary.com CHEAAAAAAAAAAAA

Megumi

Wanderer

Paranoia-hybrid;1850849 said:
you're assuming someone would trust your faggotness with a crown... so your point is moot.

I d'no man, he's got the "Little Princess Barbie" crown I gave him a couple of Christmases back.

..and I think he still has Kira's "Princess Peach" crown too.

Tribal;1850864 said:
lol moot this thread has nothing to do with food

brb soup

Tribal

Lord

Paranoia-hybrid;1850887 said:
no but it does have everything to do with english should get off the forums and head over to dictionary.com CHEAAAAAAAAAAAA

meh it was an attempt at quoting family guy but quite obviously im the only one dumb enough to enjoy that show

DementedJester;1850893 said:
I d'no man, he's got the "Little Princess Barbie" crown I gave him a couple of Christmases back.

..and I think he still has Kira's "Princess Peach" crown too.

got both bitches!

Flipper

Knight

Paranoia-hybrid;1850775 said:
I've decided you all suck and I am officially the best, if someone would please give me a crown or something for my forum account so everyone can see. Thanks.

sup daniel

Tribal;1850786 said:
gotta get ur head out of ur ass for me to put the crown on

alright that was perfect lmao

tribal has this flaming shit down