UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2vs2 jipped from us again.

Brogan

Wanderer
2vs2 jipped from us again.

So yeah me and Delta Green enterd this little 2vs2 tourny. So we own our first three matchs then we come accross www.stfu.com and his butt buddy ummmm i forgot cuz hes a nobody, but back to the story. Yea so round 4 we come accross them and the duel starts...so 5 seconds into the duel they start casting EQ and MS. I love how pussy they are. The meaning of this post isnt to cry to krrios, ryan, etc. This post is simple and is just Calling www.stfu.com and his "2vs2" partner out for a real duel with more then 2 diffrent spells lasting 10 seconds.

-Tamer GOD!

zarag

Wanderer
so what's your point? that ppl shouldnt be allowed to cast certain spells in a duel now? let's see... hmm... how many more rules do you want? oh i know - you will stop making new rules up as soon as you actually win a fight... then it must have been a fair fight. if you suck and you lose, then they must have been cheating or using lame spells. lame spells that apparently you weren't ready to do anything about so you sucked, and you died. maybe you should have called "time out" to the GM's once the duel started, lol.

Juvenile

Wanderer
If you see them casting those big spells try using nox defense, or possible magic arrow as a distr spell while partner heals. Sounds like you need a little more 2 vs 2 pratice. :)

Brogan

Wanderer
yea juv cuz we were expecting that you idiot all we could do is try to GH how bout you get a partner and we do something off the wall to you

aSydiK

Sorceror
Off the wall is their strategy and how they obviously won the duel...ffs people whine too much when they lose/die...

OMG, Im outraged this is total bullshit... MY FUCKING GOD IM PISSED!!!! THIS IS BULLSHIT!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !! you didnt know my name.. :(

tee hee we win

Brogan

Wanderer
All you people say is "disrupt it" we were dumping then this oof the wall shit caught us off guard. This post is just telling you we lost and how. Everyone knew we would have won and if you dont think so ill take anyone 2vs2 5x 7x pots no pots shit you can even para if you want.

3 words: Bring it on.

-Tamer GOD!

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
Good job, kamikaze...or wait, the fake one....hrm, last I knew he quit and moved...suxxors..not...anway.

GG Newb wah this wah that, i've never ONCE in my life seen "eq eq ms ms" in a 2v2, so stfu you retards. I bet you have NEVER dueled someone that's done that ina 2v2, so stop your "distrupt it mannnnn" shit and stfu.

Kurdy-hybrid

Wanderer
GG Newb wah this wah that, i've never ONCE in my life seen "eq eq ms ms" in a 2v2, so stfu you retards. I bet you have NEVER dueled someone that's done that ina 2v2, so stop your "distrupt it mannnnn" shit and stfu.
So they invented (well they're probably not the first but whatever) a new tactic and beat you easily. Sounds like they won and you lost fair and square.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
spongebobchessy said:
So yeah me and Delta Green enterd this little 2vs2 tourny. So we own our first three matchs then we come accross www.stfu.com and his butt buddy ummmm i forgot cuz hes a nobody, but back to the story. Yea so round 4 we come accross them and the duel starts...so 5 seconds into the duel they start casting EQ and MS. I love how pussy they are. The meaning of this post isnt to cry to krrios, ryan, etc. This post is simple and is just Calling www.stfu.com and his "2vs2" partner out for a real duel with more then 2 diffrent spells lasting 10 seconds.

-Tamer GOD!

Hi, you lost, move on please. Thank you.