UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2vs2 jipped from us again.

targetofhate

Wanderer
don't feel bad i got pwned by an EV :/ that tourny they boxed me in and casted poison MA MA MA MA while my partner [a dexxer] with no mana did nothing.. and i ran out of cure pots :eek: oh well was fun, at least we got 3rd.

Trunks2k

Wanderer
spongebobchessy said:
So yeah me and Delta Green enterd this little 2vs2 tourny. So we own our first three matchs then we come accross www.stfu.com and his butt buddy ummmm i forgot cuz hes a nobody, but back to the story. Yea so round 4 we come accross them and the duel starts...so 5 seconds into the duel they start casting EQ and MS. I love how pussy they are. The meaning of this post isnt to cry to krrios, ryan, etc. This post is simple and is just Calling www.stfu.com and his "2vs2" partner out for a real duel with more then 2 diffrent spells lasting 10 seconds.

-Tamer GOD!
I love it when you said how pussy they are. Im sure in factions you never EQ and MSed someone. This isnt factions!! :eek: But guess what..........IT WAS A DUEL AND THE RULES ALLOWED IT. GO suck another cock you faggot.

Trunks2k

Wanderer
DeltaGreen said:
Good job, kamikaze...or wait, the fake one....hrm, last I knew he quit and moved...suxxors..not...anway.

GG Newb wah this wah that, i've never ONCE in my life seen "eq eq ms ms" in a 2v2, so stfu you retards. I bet you have NEVER dueled someone that's done that ina 2v2, so stop your "distrupt it mannnnn" shit and stfu.
Let me explain something for you. They have tourneys on here that allow stuff that normal tourneys on your other shards may not. If you dont like it dont join it. They had a tourney that only allowed wrestling and ma. I beleive Elton John was the last guy and he beat me in that tourney. Did I come on here sayin how gay it was that you could only cast MA and use Wrestling? No thats just stupid...the rules are set. Dont be an idoit and complain.

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
Earth crisis, ive played this shard way longer then you my son, so dont ever tell me to not play here when you've been on this shard...20 days? Stfu, and go tame something.

Fenixstar

Wanderer
Sound's like you all have something in your ass's that need's to be pulled out. Duels are won and lost by strategy even if the strategy is a bit farfetched it was legal, therefore, they won fair and square. Quit whining and get over it.

Brogan

Wanderer
Earth_Crisis said:
I love it when you said how pussy they are. Im sure in factions you never EQ and MSed someone. This isnt factions!! :eek: But guess what..........IT WAS A DUEL AND THE RULES ALLOWED IT. GO suck another cock you faggot.

so much hate from this random newb who sucks at uo.....

you contradict yourself to much fuckin skitso

Trunks2k

Wanderer
DeltaGreen said:
Earth crisis, ive played this shard way longer then you my son, so dont ever tell me to not play here when you've been on this shard...20 days? Stfu, and go tame something.
Well this randon newb dropped your pathetic Veteren character about 3 days ago while laggy like no other. And I have been on the shard b4 the wipe and started over after the wipe. I have been here longer than you have known about the shard.

so much hate from this random newb who sucks at uo.....

you contradict yourself to much fuckin skitso.......Im sorry are you tamer god? Lol werent you the newbie runnin up to me all the time in SL when you first got to this server, askin me to pvp with you. Yeah that was you :D

Danny Boy

Wanderer
amen

ps nobody likes them - + they can't get any girl :(

P.S. Delta, Nameless Homo..... Your Mom's and sisters don't count :(