UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

$50 Million Dollars

Silly Santa

Sorceror
If you had 50 million dollars [in game]... would you save it or spend it - and if you spent it - what would you spend it on?

zoo york

Knight

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Not to point fingers..... but for the people that are slow - in case you didnt realize - i obv was not being serious when i mentioned i'll build a bridge for 50m

FYI if i had 50million dollars on uo i would have nothing because we have gold pieces not dollars! :)

THE MORE YOU KNOW!!!!!

Stoltz

Sorceror
If I had 50 million dollargolds I would buy Delucia, kick everyone out and live there myself. Oh, I would also have a bunch of guards so none of you homos can try to climb the boarders.

EDIT: Oh, I would also claim that land to be mine and call it Narnia.

bk0811

Knight
id trash it, mainly because i already have so much gold that i could afford to trash 50 mill every minute for approximately 1026 minutes, even then id still have enough to trash 50 mill every minute for another 1020 minutes based upon my calculations