UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

$50 Million Dollars

Stides40oz

Knight
id trash it, mainly because i already have so much gold that i could afford to trash 50 mill every minute for approximately 1026 minutes, even then id still have enough to trash 50 mill every minute for another 1020 minutes based upon my calculations
u could use my trash barrel

Stoltz

Sorceror
id trash it, mainly because i already have so much gold that i could afford to trash 50 mill every minute for approximately 1026 minutes, even then id still have enough to trash 50 mill every minute for another 1020 minutes based upon my calculations

A commodity deed isn't the same thing as a 50m check.

Fides

Sorceror

Big house, ninja hat, ethy wolf, cutoff runebooks, bolas and reg/pots. All the stuff i could have bought for way less a long time ago. I'm not sure 50m would get you in the 1% on the shard.

JasonSDS

Wanderer
i would buy 200,000 MS Scrolls, 10,000 EQ Scrolls, 50k each reg, 10,000 bolas, and 25 beatles. I would pass them out to my homies and EQ/MS the life out of all those who pvp.

I would hire some of those persistant townkillers, what was that guy in del called that worked the town twenty hours every day with no stop? Then I would make a list of all those that annoy me, mostly based on looks and names. I hate people because of their names and how they look... Then the guy would have a financer to do his thing all day EVERY day.

If I had 50 million dollargolds I would buy Delucia, kick everyone out and live there myself. Oh, I would also have a bunch of guards so none of you homos can try to climb the boarders.

EDIT: Oh, I would also claim that land to be mine and call it Narnia.

Your signature is disturbing. Do you live out that fantazy in life?

optiek

Sorceror
I would hire some of those persistant townkillers, what was that guy in del called that worked the town twenty hours every day with no stop? Then I would make a list of all those that annoy me, mostly based on looks and names. I hate people because of their names and how they look... Then the guy would have a financer to do his thing all day EVERY day.

I would then tell him that upon your own ruleset, you should be griefed for having the name Hercules Hybrid...

Your signature is disturbing. Do you live out that fantazy in life?