UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

7X mage template

monkeykid

Wanderer
7X mage template

i'm thinking of making a mage for duel & guild war purpose. please comment on the following template for me below: i dont see much ppl with this template, is something wrong?

Magery
Resist
Meditation
Inscribe
Poisoning
EI
Healing or Hiding

Mustafa

Wanderer
Re: 7X mage template

If this is PvP, you need either anatomy and eval(which you have) or wrestling.. you have no way to dodge attacks from any sort of attacker..

If this is for PvP i would suggest(You of course don't need to do this) not having poisoning or inscribe, you can have much more useful skills such as alchemy to throw explosive potions, or warrior skills for when you run out of mana or get a good hit in... inscribe is OK but doesn't do much more than increase your reflect ability...

If its just for general play i would suggest hiding as everyone else has due to the fact that healing is not very potent without anatomy. So also to add if you take the above suggestion you can drop poisoning or inscribe for anat get healing and wrestling,then you can stun and heal.. both good for PvP (I didn't think of needing wrestle and anat to stun at the time Thanks)

I really just read the full post lol, I would suggest getting wrestling or anatomy by dropping either inscribe or poisoning, you will need it.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

monkeykid said:
i'm thinking of making a mage for duel & guild war purpose. please comment on the following template for me below: i dont see much ppl with this template, is something wrong?

Magery
Resist
Meditation
Inscribe
Poisoning
EI
Healing or Hiding
Try

Magery
Resist
Med
wrestle
anatomy
healing
EI

you sacrafice scribe/nox but you pick up healing and stun

cursis said:
So also to add if you take the above suggestion you can drop poisoning or inscribe for anat and not need to get wrestling, then you can stun and heal..

Just so he doesn't get confused, you need both anatomy AND wrestling in order to stun.

Rod Flanders said:
Sarcasm is not appreciated!

Ok? So now "Oh nice, you can disarm people" is sarcasm? Umm, did you happen to notice that you actually can with Arms Lore and Wrestling? The whole reason I said it?

mr.Hello

Wanderer

actually inscribe, with the spell protection, also makes it so ur concentration can't be disturbed.

mr.Hello

Wanderer

actually inscribe, with the spell protection, also makes it so ur concentration can't be disturbed

Rod Flanders

Wanderer

Testamentx said:
Ok? So now "Oh nice, you can disarm people" is sarcasm? Umm, did you happen to notice that you actually can with Arms Lore and Wrestling? The whole reason I said it?
Yes, I am aware that I can disarm people. Obviously that's the only reason I even did it. I said what I did because I thought you were mocking it.

Rod Flanders said:
Yes, I am aware that I can disarm people. Obviously that's the only reason I even did it. I said what I did because I thought you were mocking it.

No, I wasn't, it can catch a lot of people by surprise. Some may think you actually stole it too keeping them from hitting their rearm macro.
Are you still working this char or do you use him now? If so, how is it doing for you?
Sorry I came off as mocking, that wasn't the intent though. :)

Rod Flanders

Wanderer

I haven't tried to PvP with him yet, but I just finished him last night. I'll probably test him out tomorrow.

you dont really need resist you know.

With resist you can perhaps resist poison sometimes.. only sometimes you cant really depend on it

But seriously 0 and 100 resist doesnt make much difference, spell damage seems to be completely random. Get anatomy instead of resist so you can stun and disarm, or scribe for the extra spell damage/reflections.

Mustafa

Wanderer

Resist can be retarded and not work... but i resist quite alot of spells at GM resist... not so much poison.. its really just luck with poison.. though i did see someone resist 3 reflected poisons, which i never have seen before.

top notch

Wanderer

monkeykid said:

Magery
Resist
Meditation
Inscribe
Poisoning
EI
Healing or Hiding

replace heal/hide with wrestling