UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

911 Pentagon Crash

Danny Boy

Wanderer
people get it through your head

US government is corrupt

they lie

anything for money

blame middle east
steal oil

............ thats all i have to say

BraveLungs said:
people get it through your head

US government is corrupt

they lie

anything for money

blame middle east
steal oil

............ thats all i have to say

oh man your a moron. saddam should still be in power in iraq right even though hes killed hunderds of thousndads of HIS OWN PEOPLE and jews. yeah we need leaders like that. speically that hate the us

Bush is a dumb fuck. It's all well and good that the US went over and kicked Iraq's ass and captured Saddam. Solving a violent issue with violence will never resolve the problem. The regime, that was in power has been replaced by a new order that will eventually become as hated as the previous one. Yes, Saddam killed his own people, but so did big, bad, Bush by sending the soldiers of the United States to die for a cause of which we were not involved. Bush DID and DOES want oil, but more than that, he wanted to get back at the guy that tried to assassinate his father, who, up until the current president, was one of the worst presidents in the history of the US. The simple minded society is so easily swayed by pathetic media coverage. Watch the news coverage from the UK and get the unbiassed opinion on the war, not that which the Government and US Media wants the viewer to be exposed to. Bush's actions may have seemed like they were good intentions, but those good intentions were merely a facade to pursue oil and the man that tried to kill Daddy. Step out of the isolation booth that is American society and expose yourself to more information then the rhetoric spouted out by American journalists. The war in Iraq was absolutely bullshit, there were other, and MUCH better options, that were avoided. It was a time of emotion, and the president made an emotional decision when he should have been in a position to make a decision that was best for the nation as a whole, and more than that, the world.

This debate is so pathetic and has been driven into the ground. Those who still side with Bush and are pro-war are merely ignorant. Ignorance is not derogatory, it's merely a lack of all the pertinent information. Please expand your resources before becoming so devoutly opinionated.

Here's a page I picked up online, thought some may like to check it out:

It's election time again, and just so you know:

I attacked and took over 2 countries.

I spent the US surplus and bankrupted the US Treasury.

I shattered the record for the biggest annual deficit in history (not easy)!

I set an economic record for the most personal bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.

I set all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

I set a record for most days on vacation by any president in US History (tough to beat my dad's, but I did).

After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided over the worst security failure in US History.

I set the record for most campaign fund raising trips by any president in US History.

In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.

I cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any other president in US History.

I set the all-time record for most real estate foreclosures in a 12-month period.

I appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US History.

I set the record for the fewest press conferences of any president, since the advent of TV.

I signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any other US President in history.

I presided over the biggest energy crises in US History and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.

I cut health care benefits for war veterans.

I set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.

I dissolved more international treaties than any president in US History.

I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any in US History.

Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US History.
(The poorest multimillionaire, Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.)

I am the first president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously struggle against bankruptcy.

I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud in any market in any country in the history of the world.

I am the first president in US history to order a US Attack AND military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the will of the United Nations and the vast majority of the international community.

I have created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States, called the "Bureau of Homeland Security"(only one letter away from BS).

I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any other president in US history (Ronnie was tough to beat, but I did it!!).

I am the first president in US history to compel the United Nations remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.

I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the Elections Monitoring Board.

I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.

I rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant. I withdrew from the World Court of Law.

I refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

I am the first president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors access during the 2002 US elections.

I am the all-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.

The biggest lifetime contributor to my campaign, who is also one of my best friends, presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).

I spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.

I am the first president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied, saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)

I am the first US President to establish a secret shadow government.

I took the world's sympathy for the US after 9/11, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

I am the first US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

I changed US Policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

I set the all-time record for the number of administration appointees who violated US Law by not selling their huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts.

I have removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US History.

I entered office with the strongest economy in US History and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES: I have at least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available).

I was AWOL from the National Guard and deserted the military during time of war.

I refuse to take a drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.
(wink, wink)

All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

All minutes of meetings of any public corporation for which I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.

With Love,

GEORGE W. BUSH The White House, Washington, DC

Note: this information should be useful to voters in the 2004 election. Circulate to as many citizens you think would be helped to be reminded about this record

god damn i hate politics...

p.s. oh ya and that video was cool. does make it look like a missle, but what about the passengers on the plane?

Rei-hybrid

Wanderer
Yeah I side with Mike too, it wasn't effecting my sleep or anything over what happened, but it's neat to see that the government is hiding something. I agree Bush is an asshole, and Kerry is also a dumb fuck, I'm glad I can't vote yet, but if I could I'd probably vote for Bush, even if he's pro-war. Kerry doesn't know what he's doing and you gotta gie Bush credit for what he did during 911, beside what the video shows. ;<

But I dunno what happened to the passangers, like it said about the videos, they were taken right away, so the passangers we're either killed if it was a plane, or sworn to secrecy or something.

Cebrious Arcane said:
Bush is a dumb fuck. It's all well and good that the US went over and kicked Iraq's ass and captured Saddam. Solving a violent issue with violence will never resolve the problem. The regime, that was in power has been replaced by a new order that will eventually become as hated as the previous one. Yes, Saddam killed his own people, but so did big, bad, Bush by sending the soldiers of the United States to die for a cause of which we were not involved. Bush DID and DOES want oil, but more than that, he wanted to get back at the guy that tried to assassinate his father, who, up until the current president, was one of the worst presidents in the history of the US. The simple minded society is so easily swayed by pathetic media coverage. Watch the news coverage from the UK and get the unbiassed opinion on the war, not that which the Government and US Media wants the viewer to be exposed to. Bush's actions may have seemed like they were good intentions, but those good intentions were merely a facade to pursue oil and the man that tried to kill Daddy. Step out of the isolation booth that is American society and expose yourself to more information then the rhetoric spouted out by American journalists. The war in Iraq was absolutely bullshit, there were other, and MUCH better options, that were avoided. It was a time of emotion, and the president made an emotional decision when he should have been in a position to make a decision that was best for the nation as a whole, and more than that, the world.

This debate is so pathetic and has been driven into the ground. Those who still side with Bush and are pro-war are merely ignorant. Ignorance is not derogatory, it's merely a lack of all the pertinent information. Please expand your resources before becoming so devoutly opinionated.

Here's a page I picked up online, thought some may like to check it out:

god damn i hate politics...

p.s. oh ya and that video was cool. does make it look like a missle, but what about the passengers on the plane?

Your a moron. Vote Bush. And for all your RETARDS WHO BITCH BOUT THE WAR IN IRAQ MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK SOME OF THE TROOPS WANT TO BE OVER THERE. My dad is over there, hes proud to be everyone bitch though, does get the troops down. Think of them before you talk.

Rei-hybrid

Wanderer
I love ran's daddy too <33

My brothers in the Air Force, and 2 of my good friends are in the A.F. and Army, and one's goin to Iraq shortly. Ran knows who. ;< But yeah

Plus Kerry WON FOUR PURPLE HEARTS. Wow I'm lame.

Oh and if that wasn't senstive enough for your hippie needs GET THE FUCK OVER IT. I am tired of people taking a stand for attention. You could talk about ANYTHING and someone will have a problem with it. "I just got a new puppy." "Uhh my brother was mauled by a puppy when I was little can we not go there?". JESUS GET OVER IT. This country has gone to a place where words hurt, words do not hurt toughen the fuck up. Oh for EVERYONE who HATES how American works, hates American, or is tired of its goverment, GET THE FUCK OUT. No one is asking you to stay. Go live in Iran, if you think the Middle East is so good and shouldn't be touched. Tell them you are not Muselm, ask them not to pray in schools etc. See what happens. You will get shot. Don't like America and live here? GET THE FUCK OUT.

Rei said:
I love ran's daddy too <33

My brothers in the Air Force, and 2 of my good friends are in the A.F. and Army, and one's goin to Iraq shortly. Ran knows who. ;< But yeah

Plus Kerry WON FOUR PURPLE HEARTS. Wow I'm lame.
kerry was in nam? I hadn't heard. :)

Phantom16

Wanderer
im not anti-war, hell i didnt care if we nuked them, i wouldnt care if we did it now.....

but i hate bush......hes a lieing, retarded, money hungry, lazy, and half-assed person.....

and i will not be voting for him......

Rei-hybrid

Wanderer
DiamondsNGuns said:
Oh and if that wasn't senstive enough for your hippie needs GET THE FUCK OVER IT. I am tired of people taking a stand for attention. You could talk about ANYTHING and someone will have a problem with it. "I just got a new puppy." "Uhh my brother was mauled by a puppy when I was little can we not go there?". JESUS GET OVER IT. This country has gone to a place where words hurt, words do not hurt toughen the fuck up. Oh for EVERYONE who HATES how American works, hates American, or is tired of its goverment, GET THE FUCK OUT. No one is asking you to stay. Go live in Iran, if you think the Middle East is so good and shouldn't be touched. Tell them you are not Muselm, ask them not to pray in schools etc. See what happens. You will get shot. Don't like America and live here? GET THE FUCK OUT.

Wow you dirty nigga, your ass can't spell worth shit... HAHAHAHAHA I'M HILARIOUS. *slaps knee*

*cough* I MEAN... I AGREE. And seriously, my little brother WAS mauled by a puppy once, it hurts, please, stop. Before I call the admin

Your actually really right ran, lol three r's.... ANYWAYS... People do bitch about everything, but thats America, Gotta love it <3 And hippys suck.

Phantom16 said:
im not anti-war, hell i didnt care if we nuked them, i wouldnt care if we did it now.....

but i hate bush......hes a lieing, retarded, money hungry, lazy, and half-assed person.....

and i will not be voting for him......
Good, I will cancles you out. Bush will do better than Kerry who changes his mind every 5 secs about EVERYTHING.

DiamondsNGuns said:

4 of my friends all wanted to go to iraq and all did. 3 came back. so go fuck yourself. i'm not a fucking hippie, but i do look at the events that unfold from a perspective other than the brainwashed fucks that compose the majority of this country.

wave your confederate flag, drink Pabst Blue Ribbon and go impregnate your sister, fuckin redneck.

Oh because I am tired of hippies I am a redneck? Ok, but still you hate America? Get the fuck out. You don't look at all the good things Bush has done just the bad. Btw sorry to tell you and your lover this but I am against gays getting married to.

Rei-hybrid

Wanderer
People die, he wanted to goto Iraq to serve his country, I'd say even though he died he did damn well. Don't get all pissy because you've lost someone, everyone has, get over yourself. guess your not a patriot eh? you said it yourself, your friends joined, seems to me they got the patriotism down, nows your turn. :>

Cebrious Arcane said:
4 of my friends all wanted to go to iraq and all did. 3 came back. so go fuck yourself. i'm not a fucking hippie, but i do look at the events that unfold from a perspective other than the brainwashed fucks that compose the majority of this country.

wave your confederate flag, drink Pabst Blue Ribbon and go impregnate your sister, fuckin redneck.
Oh and so you know, 4 of my uncles died in Nam, but hey I guess your agaist that too. Nam was a mistake we should bitch and hate America. Or you can stop being a hippie. Its a simple issue: you embrace freedom or support terrism ;P

first off. i'm not pissy, merely stating that throwing the fact that your father is over only reinforces your oh-so-abundant bias. my point was only that, my friend's chose to go, 1 died, 3 didn't. i don't hate America because of that. i don't hate anyone for that, like you said, it was his choice, and of course it's understandable to stand up for what you believe in. i'm only saying that the wool has been pulled over the eyes of the masses. i'm very far from a patriot. i would fight for what i believe but i do not believe in the institutions of this government if you can even call the warped society we live in today government as if it bears any semblance to that which was originally outlined by the founding fathers. Bush is a dumb fuck, that was my point, and my further point was that the reason he is still in office, and will possibly be re-elected is because there are so many people who are blind to the truth, and who would rather vote for that dumbass again than be labeled as anything but a patriot, or worse, a terrorist. which i apparently am now.

Diamonds you're pathetic. You embody all that is wrong in this society and America in general. Perhaps when you grow up you'll be exposed to more things than America media and what Mommy and Daddy say is right and how things are. Close-minded, homophobic, wanna-be patriot, not because you would believe in what your country stands for, because you have no fucking clue what THIS country stands for, but rather because it's cool to support the war. Embracing freedom has absolutely nothing to do with being against terrorism.

God damnit.

You are so ignorant I could type at this for hours. Go turn on your cartoons and shut yourself off from reality, lock the doors, and let your mom cut the crusts off your sandwiches. Grow up, open your eyes, and ears, then come back and talk.

Really. Well, thats all good but you hate America why live here. Go live somewhere else like France where everyone agrees with you and smells like you.