UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

911 Pentagon Crash

Rei-hybrid

Wanderer
K now that I'm back with my crustless sandwich, I'm back to talk. As things get older, things change, our nation has changed since what our forefathers based it on, it was bound to. Now, I'm not "For the war" But I'm for the fact that my family and everyone elses family is over there fighting for it, thats courage, THAT itself, is what our nation should be based on, although its not and never will be, we cannot change what the government wants, it's not gonna happen, you cannot beat the system, and if you can, hell good for you. But we live today and next week and the month after that, living day by day having knowledge that we cannot change it so we live by it. That's an American for ya. Patriot or not a patriot, your an American, deal with it, or get the fuck out. If the government chooses what it wants, it gets it, and we just go with the flow.

Thank you, that is all.

Damn I'm good.

No, I don't hate America, the land. I do hate the government that controls the land, and forces those who dwell on the land to adhere to all of their, biassed, worthless, and pointless laws. Then, turns around and says it's a "free" nation, and a "free" country and everything they do enforces "freedom" because we are the "land of the free" you can't even try to kill yourself in this country because that's against the law... what the fuck?! A person can't choose when (s)he wants to die? That's not freedom, buddy, that's oppression.

At this point I only keep entertaining this thread to see where you'll go next. You can't argue your points because you're of the same quality of American that says "They took R JOBS!" You're ignorant. Plain and simple, and you can continue to profess your ignorance as long as you like because I've still got an hour to kill before my shift is over. Not once did I say I hate America, and I never will. But as an American it IS MY RIGHT to disagree with those in power and to voice my disagreement, just as it is your right to voice against me. So no, I will not leave America, because it is my home and native land. But I will continue to go against every institution that continues to force America down the path it is moving, including the Federal Government.

K now that I'm back with my crustless sandwich, I'm back to talk. As things get older, things change, our nation has changed since what our forefathers based it on, it was bound to. Now, I'm not "For the war" But I'm for the fact that my family and everyone elses family is over there fighting for it, thats courage, THAT itself, is what our nation should be based on, although its not and never will be, we cannot change what the government wants, it's not gonna happen, you cannot beat the system, and if you can, hell good for you. But we live today and next week and the month after that, living day by day having knowledge that we cannot change it so we live by it. That's an American for ya. Patriot or not a patriot, your an American, deal with it, or get the fuck out. If the government chooses what it wants, it gets it, and we just go with the flow.

You are good, hehe, the crustless comment was directed at Diamonds, but I don't think we have to go with the flow, at all. I think it's a common practice, and it's easier too, but I also think if the majority that didn't agree, with the state of affairs today, would stop going with the flow then we COULD beat the system and possibly move to a less monarchistic government. It's supposed to be a Government for the people, by the people; not a Government for the Government, dragging the people along with it.

Phantom16

Wanderer
DiamondsNGuns said:
Good, I will cancles you out. Bush will do better than Kerry who changes his mind every 5 secs about EVERYTHING.

you will what me?....im sure its a typo, i just wana know what it means...

anyway, i think kerry will listen to the people better then bush. bush dosnt listen to anyone but his daddy, and his gun....

Rei said:
People die, he wanted to goto Iraq to serve his country

i wanted to go to war....not for my country, i could care less about the cause, i was just bored......war would be somthing to do...
i know that sounds stupid "i was bored so i wanted to go kill people" but thats how i am...

i tryed to get into the army...because i wanted to be a ranger.. (front line baby!!!!)
but they told me i wasnt "in shape" i mean...im not super fat or anything...they just said i wouldnt make it through training.....

NewbieHerb

Wanderer
I think this thread should be locked, 95% of the posts are stupid. STFU guys, your opinion sucks. Your politics are all wrong, you guys are media puppets no matter how much you deny. Do us all a favor, stop hogging up space on the server with worthless BS such as all this. Please do UOGamers a favor.

Phantom16

Wanderer
stay out of it, everyone is alowed to say what they think......

and if all your gona do if flame, then go away.....

NewbieHerb

Wanderer
Phantom16 said:
i wanted to go to war....not for my country, i could care less about the cause, i was just bored......war would be somthing to do...
i know that sounds stupid "i was bored so i wanted to go kill people" but thats how i am...

i tryed to get into the army...because i wanted to be a ranger.. (front line baby!!!!)
but they told me i wasnt "in shape" i mean...im not super fat or anything...they just said i wouldnt make it through training.....

OMG, I was bored so I wanted to go kill people. Dude STFU, your a fucking idiot. People are dying, but your bored so who gives a shit, kill people?! Have you ever had a real gun in your hand!!? Ever pointed it at someone?! Ever though about pulling the trigger and ending a human being's life, destroying that of his family, ever thought about his wife, kids, brothers, sisters, parents? What about someone so pissed at you on the other end of the battlefield wanting to take you out, not giving a shit, just to put a bullet in your head. STFU with your bordem, you would piss your pants if you had to goto war. You would cower, it is so easy to sound badass over the internet, you are a fool.

Damn right you wouldnt make it through ranger training, those guys are the best of the best, just like any special force(Seals/Airborne/PJs/CCT/ETC/ETC).

Your post pisses me off I can barely think straight.

Phantom16

Wanderer
lol, ok...if thats what you think......
i wouldnt be scared in war, and i would push myself to every limit i had in training and war...
i have the upmost respect for everyone on the battlefield, but i could give a shit less about ending someones life....trust me, that dosnt bother me.....

Phantom16

Wanderer
what about it?......cant be upset about it if im dead......
trust me, i dont give a shit about my death, when or where, i dont care....

BTW...was that a threat?.....

NewbieHerb

Wanderer
Then whats stopping you from signing up? The Army needs people, go signup, you have a guarenteed spot in afghan. or iraq, shit since your so badass, Iam sure they will let you specify which you want to goto. So whats stopping, not scared are you?

Phantom16

Wanderer
ohhh, your sooo cool, if you could read then you would know

i already signed up for the army, along with SS
but like they said, they wouldnt send me to training because im not "in shape", and ive ben trying hard to fix that.....sence they said that ive ben going to the gym 4 times a week.

you think im just talk, but your wrong, you think you know me or somthing but you dont.....if i could go to war i would!......

NewbieHerb

Wanderer
Then get in shape. You couldnt sign up if you dont meet the physical requirments on the military. You are all talk, you can safely sit behind your computer and talk about your little warfare fantasies. Get your ass in shape, go in pass MEPs, and off to the battle field you go. It is so easy to talk about how you would feel/act, you need a good dose of reality to slap you in the face, good luck to you.

NewbieHerb

Wanderer
Phantom16 said:
ohhh, your sooo cool, if you could read then you would know

i already signed up for the army, along with SS

Your so full of shit, I can read, you too dumb to remember what you typed:

Also on a side note, they wont disqualify you if your not in shape. If you meet the weight standards and pass all the physical tests at MEPs you can in, no matter how lazy you are, you would be broken in.

Phantom16

Wanderer
im trying, you think you know everything and you love using typos because its all you have, but you dont know me, and just because you dont beleave the same shit as i do dosnt mean you have to try and controll me....

BrandT

Wanderer
Going along with the flow is for the sheep. Having the prescence of mind to form your own opinions IS what is American. I can't believe that because one person has a legitimate reason to disagree with the dumbshit that is Bush, he gets labeled as an "america-hater". That is ignorance at it's finest, not even knowing that complacement is not the way move forward.

Why would we need their oil...everyone is freaking out about price jacks but that is not because of a great shortage its because the companies are charging more to make profit.....Yeah so what Russia one of the largest supplies is putting out 2 less barrels a minute, that doesnt affect us we have alaska which has a huge amount in untapped oil. We are still debating whether or not to use alaska because if we build pipelines there it is expected that a lot of wildlife will die....Stop saying we are over in Iraq because of oil....We dont give a fuck about their oil. Another thing everyone knows how germany and france didnt back us up going in and thats why we did have UN support. But right now we know that germany is shaking at the knees because we withdrew all of our bases and troops out of their country....which was the security blanket since they dont have much themselves to defend adequetly. France is finally falling in order now that they see that they can't stay out of things....School started in france and they told the muslims they cant wear their head dresses in school(they do not let jewish people wear theirs nor christians wear cross'). Iraq in returned gathered all of the French reporters in Iraq and are threatening to cut their heads off if France does not let muslims that live in their country wear headdresses in school!