UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

911 Pentagon Crash

NewbieHerb

Wanderer
Phantom16 said:
im trying, you think you know everything and you love using typos because its all you have, but you dont know me, and just because you dont beleave the same shit as i do dosnt mean you have to try and controll me....

Who says Iam trying to control you. Typos, ok? Your right I dont know, Iam not trying to control. I just know what you speak now is what you believe, but if it ever came down to reality you would be scared shitless, anyone would, your no different when it comes to natural human emotions.

Rei-hybrid

Wanderer
NewbieHerb said:
Your so full of shit, I can read, you too dumb to remember what you typed:

Also on a side note, they wont disqualify you if your not in shape. If you meet the weight standards and pass all the physical tests at MEPs you can in, no matter how lazy you are, you would be broken in.

He's right there, they will disqualify you if you are too thin or too weak though, but if you were a little overweight it'd be better to do through with some diets and shit before you joined, because at boot camp, they make fun of the fats gays and blacks usually. if you blend in with everyone else, you got a good chance to be left alone at most times.

fonis

Knight
Dude, everyone hates the kurds, don't even bother about them. They've been shat upon so much but they're assholes as well (they bitch with themselves so much they couldn't hold Iraq when they had it either).

Okay, I saw lots of idiocy so I figure I'll add to it.

Shut the fuck up.

Bush is all that's wrong with america. I Like america a lot. Bush doesn't. He is making it into an authoritarian country, little by little.

By that logic, you bush supporters, get the fuck out.

If you blindly follow your government, then go to a dictatorship or the such where they like those like you.

If you want to not be in the worst position our country has been in since 1812 when the Brits burned the White House, then vote out Bush. Simple as that.

Oh, btw, the site is down. I don't know why they'd have it be a missile and then call it a plane, since the missile would allow for more "OMG They're attacking us!" shit.

Listen, half a million protesters.

FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND.

And the cops are arresting them for protesting. Rock on.

The only people who have been pro-bush so far are hicks, little kids, dumbasses, and ignorant people. Which one are you?

Oh, diamonds? I want to bring up your uncles and friend again:
Natural selection.