UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Camwhore!

Re: A Camwhore!

Bobby McPrescott;1516621 said:
If you were fat, I would have relations with you as well.

I love the feeling of rolls thumping against my thighs.

BBW fetishes all around here huh? LOL

I'm not fat but I'm not skinny either.

tangerine1490;1516681 said:
*stealthily removes pic for not being smart enough to bank off it before posting* :D

Don't worry Tangerine, I haven't gotten any money out of this venture. These guys are way too cheap!

Somebody gave me two accounts of tailors/smiths for my BOD hunting pleasures, and a GM tamer/mage/peacer.

with 109k on him.

I want ALL your pics!

Killer Queen

Sorceror

TheTalentedMrZing;1516591 said:
regardless, I want to para blow her with my spear.

Wait, that's not manly enough.

I want to give her a crushing blow with my war hammer.

No, no, that's not it...

Concussion blow her with my vanq axe.

Grr, you get the point.

And the point being, regardless of how "hawt" you are, you play the sweetest game ever (besides Gary's Mod) and you're automatically "desirable" for that alone.

My ex was so much more hotter cause i got her into WoW. See this totally girly chick yell "BLOOD AND THUNDAR" in the line at the grocery. I could have taken her there...

...cept she was a higher level than me ;)

You should quite while you're ahead, or behind in your case.

Formater

Knight

I like how if you just click on their name in the forums you get their profile and save your gold for other pixel crack.

RammsteinGirl;1516505 said:
LOL.. hmm.. my boyfriend (Leviticus) could, but y'all need a more trusted source than him. ;p

well, theres a major turn off ;P

your birthdays 5 days after mine! capricorns ftw