UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Day Of Events

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
So I was thinking the other day I have nothing to do on Saturday 14th Sept, so why not have a day of fun. :)

This day will consist so far of :
The festival grounds will be open, where there are poker tables and we will try and play some of the other games in there too.
An open champ, for most of the day.
Ending with a standard Pet Tourny.(see scheduled list).

Doesn't sound like a lot of fun stuff to do? Well this is where you can have your say :)

We would like you to post up here what other events you would like to happen, unfortunately we are not going to be able to say yes to everything asked for, but we will try our best to see what we can do.
Please only suggest events that have been run previously as there is not a lot of time to organize something completely new.
Also we will not run a Tot or CUB event so don't ask :p

SCHEDULE OF THE DAY
Scheduled events are shown in Eastern time

Festival Grounds open
1 pm A special gate will be opened to the festival grounds.

Open champ begins
1.10 pm A Trammel rule set based randomized champion spawn​
Capture The Flag(CTF)
1.15 pm A mostly PvP based event, more event description can be found at the event hall.​
A Town invasion with a twist.
2 pm Somewhere in our world some creatures need saving from a town over run by monsters. More information will be released on the day.​
Hungry Gamers :p
3.30 pm A pvp free for all with a difference. Those who enter the arena will start completely naked and equipment free. Your tools of death can be found throughout the arena.​
Net Toss
4.40 pm A Special Gate will be opened in the festival grounds to the Net Toss arena. Come take on the creatures of the deep and loot as much as you can carry. This will be a shortened version of what we normally do.​
Scavenger Hunt (All Facets)
5.30 pm Come collect your basket and then run around the world collecting as many of the scavenger items as you can.
Pet Tournament : Any other pet
6.30 pm sign-ups begin, for a 7 pm start: A tournament to find out who has the toughest pet. Pets will be pitted against each other, until only one remains and is crowned the greatest pet.
You may use any combination of pets that you like, within the 5 follower slot limitation.
More details at the bottom of this post.
Specific event information
Pet Tournaments
Rules:
Only one entry per person, not per character.
You may not cast any spells or heal your pets in any way, also no barding skills will be permitted. Violation of this rule will cause you to be instantly disqualified.
Between matches you must leave your pets in the pet holding area we have constructed. Removing your pets from this area will result in a disqualification.
We strongly advise that all pets entered into the event be bonded, so they may be resurrected should they die.
Sign-ups:
Page in game on your tamer after the sign up and before the start time. Any entries after the start time will not be accepted.
To register you must:
Have the pet/pets you will be competing with, with you.
Then send a page and wait for a staff member to come to you and record your entry.
Only once a staff member has come to you and told you that you have been entered will you officially be in the tournament.

Looking forward to seeing you there.
Thanks Demise Staff :)

Tempest

Knight
Capture the Cookies events, multiple. I love those ones. PvP events? I'd like to see a 5 on 5 tournament, that'd be cool.

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Hunger Games event
  • Drop everyone into a ring naked
  • Reagent bags and UBWS weapons arranged in a cornucopia across the arena from them
  • The Seers demand tribute. Only one may exit.
Well I did say only events we had run previously, but I do remember one of the Seers did something similar a few years ago, unfortunately the Arena he used has gone.
Having said that I think we might give this a try depending on time for building and testing.

a dread horn or something ML-ish. i never played anything more advanced than demise.
Hmmmm, This is more of an update than an event, but I would say if you like bashing a boss in a dungeon sort of pastime then Halloween is the time for you. :)

Capture the Cookies events, multiple. I love those ones. PvP events? I'd like to see a 5 on 5 tournament, that'd be cool.
Yes I will definitely run a CTF, not sure about 5v5 although if there are enough people about how about a 3v3?

Net toss is typically pretty fun.
Ok a net toss was held at the last festival we had, I will have to consider this one due to I really would prefer not to devalue fishing as a profession by running these to often.

An all-facets scavenger hunt! I'd say an egg hunt, but I guess "autumn egg hunt" sounds a little weird. XD

All facet Scavenger, that sounds good. Egg hunt hmmmm yes could be a little weird. :)

Thank you for all your suggestions
Selene

Everblossom

Squire
Cub event but with lesser rewards type thing? Like a named piece of clothing commemorating the time Xavier and Athena put into the server maybe?

I like the idea of having a special piece of clothing. Maybe we could do a screenshot like we did for the "Free Xavier" shirt?

EDIT: And a "So Many IDOCS, so little time" shirt just for the heck of it. :p