UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A golden ankh necklace

FacePump

Knight
i dont think its that cool to warrent 15m or w/e.. shit that u only can see on paperdoll stays around 5m range..

just because people are paying out there ass for emblems dosent mean they guunna pay out there ass for the rewards..+ its new so there is always hype.. wait a month and ull see the tru price of this..
just like last xmas.. presents worth 500k and rewards selling for bunk

price threads created on same day as the item shows up are never correct..

Code Blue

Knight
I have to agree with you. And for the fact I don't play "uog paperdoll edition" I think it would never go past 7 mil max.

FacePump

Knight
well i boughta complete set of noxious jewelry all same hue about a year after the event..
4 peices cost me 20m.. and they are WAY WAY more rare than this ankh ..

there is always idiots that over pay..

chan dai man

Traveler
5~6mil max if not much available
I don't really open each player's paper doll and see whether they have anything cool
And I won't afk at Brit bank and macro said "I have a special necklace! Guys come look at my paperdoll!" so I maybe value lower

Code Blue

Knight
I have to agree with you. And for the fact I don't play "uog paperdoll edition" I think it would never go past 5 mil max.

Uomvp

Knight
we will see after cub is over cause they still have alot more. i mean the dyes came out, so obv. the spellbooks on the table are prob. next week.
750k is a shit ton of emblems for who knows what will be in the future.

LiQuiD DrEaMs

Sorceror
We won't know for a few months. After Christmas the market always goes to shit because everyone is broke. Everything will be selling for dirt cheap.
I see it falling around 7mill this summer..

But save your emblems because all the items havent been released yet

Uomvp

Knight
there are just so many items you can buy in the range of 13-15mil and you can actually see them outside of the paperdoll.

id gladly pay 15 mil for something cool like that necklace than a big gay giant deamon statue like last years 1 million emblem item, I dont give a shit if you guys cant see it outside fo my paperdoll. I dress to impress nobody but myself, defiantly not all you dude nerds.

Code Blue

Knight
id gladly pay 15 mil for something cool like that necklace than a big gay giant deamon statue like last years 1 million emblem item, I dont give a shit if you guys cant see it outside fo my paperdoll. I dress to impress nobody but myself, defiantly not all you dude nerds.
I would pay 15 mil if it did something... imo opinion it looks peeps wearing the anhk be bible thumping

I would pay 15 mil if it did something... imo opinion it looks peeps wearing the anhk be bible thumping
Uh actually its Egyptian, its the key to life bro, who wouldn't want to wear the key to life around their neck? Gods used to wear that shit. GODS bro. Now I'm a god and it only cost me 750k emblems. ;)

chan dai man

Traveler
Agree...that statue is useless... But I did rather pay 15mil for some useful items...mount/mare/or a nice vendor house which generate income for me

Uomvp

Knight
at the end of the day. everyone has the price. I would pay around 8mil for one but then again someone like raz would gladly pay 15.

White Lotus

Sorceror
i think itll be the most expensive piece of jewelry as long as ryan puts out ALOT more new rewards......if thats the only thing worth gettin then theres gonna be 500 on the shard......

chan dai man

Traveler
i think itll be the most expensive piece of jewelry as long as ryan puts out ALOT more new rewards......if thats the only thing worth gettin then theres gonna be 500 on the shard......
500? Wow
I will pay up to 500mil to buy an island with a 18x18 instead of this necklace