UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A golden ankh necklace

Tobias

Sorceror
Oops lol my bad
If there are 500 on this shard...the price maybe drop even lower...i think we did only get 1000-1200 active account/char only lol
Almost half of the people will own one
If it were a handout yes. But this is NOT a handout. THIS...... IS...... CUB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn't

Sorceror
This is a Price Check post on an item which can be purchased by a player, maybe purchased with emblems, but purchased none the less. I think the value months from now will reflect how many people bought the ankh (number out there) and will be lowered slightly because it is not shown unless the paperdoll is open. I personally wouldn't pay more than 5 million gold based off of the fact I think there will be a few hundred or so of these on Hybrid and I would want to hang onto it to simply sell higher later. Then again I also do not buy items I cannot use. I'm also not a gangster! I play UO! ;p

I like how everyone says "oh I can't use it" or "oh i'd rather get something useful" It's cub.. none of the shit is usefull, its all retarded deco, at least I can pvp in my necklace.

Gages

Sorceror
I doubt there's enough emblems on the shard to get 500 ankh necklaces going around. Especially when you factor in everything else being purchased.

still... future so bright shades... what 6m max.. those are much cooler then necklace.. in my opinion
everyone has their own opinion, I think those glasses are stupid. There are a lot of them out there, and they are not even blessed, but I can wear the necklace while pvpin on my red.

Soul-Eater

Squire
everyone has their own opinion, I think those glasses are stupid. There are a lot of them out there, and they are not even blessed, but I can wear the necklace while pvpin on my red.

They are newbied/blessed, also probably only around 200-300 pairs.. The knecklace ive already seen alot of them and people dont realize how many emblems are out there at all, its ridiculous. Time will tell the value, and I would say under 10mil for sure even before Xmas comes.

They are newbied/blessed, also probably only around 200-300 pairs.. The knecklace ive already seen alot of them and people dont realize how many emblems are out there at all, its ridiculous. Time will tell the value, and I would say under 10mil for sure even before Xmas comes.
They are newbied not blessed. big difference.

id say the necklace will sit at 5-7m. i know the emblems it cost make it worth alot more but you wont be able to sell it for the 12-15m people are trying to make it worth. even the one of a kind items like Facepump mentioned dont fetch more then 5-7m per piece. dont get me wrong this necklace is much larger and more noticeable but only when the paperdoll is opened.

i gotta agree with facepump on this one not worth what people want it to be. just save your emblems and hope to god ryan has something up his sleeve.

Soul-Eater

Squire
Wasnt trying to argue with ya on that Raez, if youre playing a red char i guess itsa no go. But still can be worn is more the point, one of my personal favorites btw and with the new blacked-out hair i can see them without having to open my paperdoll which is pretty sweet.

smooth85

Sorceror
I have already seen quite a few and this will probably be one of the more abundant items going around from CUB (unless future new item releases are amazing). imo I don't see it going for more than 6-10m after cub is over.

As facepump said, you can't accurately value items that just came out, and can't always just price it at the cost of 750k x 17gp per emblem.

8-12m (today's price since emblem cost is approximately 12-15m)