UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A stuffed Vorpal Bunny

shar'thok

Wanderer
Re: A stuffed Vorpal Bunny

Ajax;1534003 said:
100% joking, he said he had one but didn't know where it was,( i called :bs: ) I told him that to get him to show it to me

since youre posting to buy here yet again i call BS back :] you were sure speedy to offer and beg to give me that castle.

wkstrm

Lord

Dave Lepard;1535555 said:
Aye we can. 10-15m since that is what Ajax would pay, easy.

you're not helping. I want that piece of pixels :D

but would 10-15 mill be the price of this? Aye or nay? Dave are not alowed to answear.

It could be. With an item like this, it could be worth 1m, but it depends on someone will pay for it. :)

Un4

Knight

Black Thunder;1535769 said:
It could be. With an item like this, it could be worth 1m, but it depends on someone will pay for it. :)

its obviously worth more than 1 mil if ajax said he would pay 15 mil

JamesD

Wanderer

One of a Kind Items sell for whatever the highest bid is. Because it is this bunny, Ajax might have some desire to own bunny things moreso than other one of a kind items, and thus will pay a lot more than others. But One Of A Kind items do not have a balanced market value, they simply depend on how badly someone would want the item and how much they would pay for that item.

Peniku

Page

LoL, is it rare? i have like 15 or 20 of this ones...

Just use sacrifice in a vorpal, and you get it!

Un4

Knight

Peniku;1535997 said:

WRONG

Un4

Knight

if anyone wants to make private offers on one, aim me Un4xLegacy

Hema

Wanderer

Peniku;1535997 said:

If this is true, kingllama is biting his own arse and we'll see a lot of stuffed vorpal bunnies soon on all over hybrid.

Un4;1535948 said:
its obviously worth more than 1 mil if ajax said he would pay 15 mil

If there is only one, then the price is up to whoever is buying/selling. If Ajax will only pay 1m, and he's the highest bidder, then Alex can choose to, or not to, sell it. If he'll pay 15m, then that's the price it goes for. It doesn't work the same as much with objects in heavy production, Pimp Pants, CBDs, ect.