UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A stuffed Vorpal Bunny

Un4

Knight
Re: A stuffed Vorpal Bunny

well theres ATLEAST 2... always thought it was a one of a kind item. then this one popped up.

shar'thok

Wanderer

i vote for the agreed price of a castle thats being said because me and Alex are like brothers irl so i know i'd get to hang out in the uber cool castle... he wants to keep it because a friend gave it to him.... he really wants to hold onto it so if you cant make a good offer he wont ever sell it.

shar'thok

Wanderer

Black Thunder;1535769 said:
It could be. With an item like this, it could be worth 1m, but it depends on someone will pay for it. :)

You stfu or i rip off youre.... kay

Roxxer

Sorceror

yeah, ive seen these on top of houses as deco before, not lately but i have seen them :) and in peoples bag at brit bank

Lady Leah

Wanderer

What do you mean sacrifice a vorpal?

And does anyone have any pictures of one? Do they just look like normal vorpal bunnies?

Kingllama

Knight

Lady Leah;1563585 said:

And does anyone have any pictures of one? Do they just look like normal vorpal bunnies?

Look like normal vorpal bunnies

wkstrm

Lord

Lady Leah;1563585 said:

using sacrifice on a vorpal bunny would give a stuffed vorpal bunny he meant but it doesn't work like that.