UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About Mario-demise

About Mario-demise

I have never seen such two faced bitch like him.Here's what happened today.
Today we started to own britain as always me + hellion.We fought about 30 mins we cleared the mg and the houses from the blue and the random red scum and after that he said "i'm going out with my gf" "okah dudah" i said. Here's the funny part...5 mins after he said that i saw a character named Olga the Mighty in Shake's house from the CoM faction.I started my questions "Who the fuck are u ?"Olga said that he used to play with Mastershake in Legacy i said "OKA!" and after that i asked him "do u know who am i ?" and Olga said "No".......I turned ON my rage because i hate when ppl dont know me and two shot killed his lame ass and boom +1 faction kill point.Suddenly Mr Ganja who saw what happened said that this is Hellion.I was like WTF.We talked with Mr Ganja when 2 mins later a guy named Hellion appeared ...he backtabbed me while i was chating with MR Ganja.I got fucking angry ressed myself got some arrows and pots.Found the bitch it was big fight but in the end i won.I said my favourite words "OWNED".

P.S It looks like ur childish nervous system cant take the fact that u got into skill loss,and u logged with ur real char and showed me that u r one two faced bitch.(if u were a bit smart u were going to keep in secret that u r Olga The Mighty but now i know everything about u).I Hate when ppl backtab me so now u will be my first target i will chase u and do everything possible to fuck u up.

I made this threat to show the rest of u that mario is a guy that u cant trust.I used to be friend with him about 3 times and he always change his flag SUDDENLY.This is the end i will never accept his invitation again.

Paulie

Wanderer
Re: About Mario-demise

mae'var to be honest olga the mighty = renegade... one of hellion's good friends... the two of them are both two faced losers though tbh..

J

John Doe

Mae'Var;390561 said:
I have never seen such two faced bitch like him.Here's what happened today.
Today we started to own britain as always me + hellion.We fought about 30 mins we cleared the mg and the houses from the blue and the random red scum and after that he said "i'm going out with my gf" "okah dudah" i said. Here's the funny part...5 mins after he said that i saw a character named Olga the Mighty in Shake's house from the CoM faction.I started my questions "Who the fuck are u ?"Olga said that he used to play with Mastershake in Legacy i said "OKA!" and after that i asked him "do u know who am i ?" and Olga said "No".......I turned ON my rage because i hate when ppl dont know me and two shot killed his lame ass and boom +1 faction kill point.Suddenly Mr Ganja who saw what happened said that this is Hellion.I was like WTF.We talked with Mr Ganja when 2 mins later a guy named Hellion appeared ...he backtabbed me while i was chating with MR Ganja.I got fucking angry ressed myself got some arrows and pots.Found the bitch it was big fight but in the end i won.I said my favourite words "OWNED".

P.S It looks like ur childish nervous system cant take the fact that u got into skill loss,and u logged with ur real char and showed me that u r one two faced bitch.(if u were a bit smart u were going to keep in secret that u r Olga The Mighty but now i know everything about u).I Hate when ppl backtab me so now u will be my first target i will chase u and do everything possible to fuck u up.

I made this threat to show the rest of u that mario is a guy that u cant trust.I used to be friend with him about 3 times and he always change his flag SUDDENLY.This is the end i will never accept his invitation again.

yup. renegade is fun to duel

cmcmcm

Knight

ROFL!!!

"i'm going out with my gf." and then OLGA a female char log-in.

ROFL!!!

Buiu

Knight

so why renegade log in after hellion log out and then hellion log in after olga got pwned?
is renegade hellion´s girl?

Paulie

Wanderer

id say its more hellion is renegade's girl... either way hellion is deffinately the bitch in that relationship imo...

What I can tell you about Mario-demise:
-Stole the name Hellion from my boy Rigby to try and get people to think he had some skill
-Left Chi because he wanted to run solo, then immediately joined FM (Even though he is from North America)
-Begged for Chi's forgiveness to rejoin......twice
-Scams, scams, scams; don't trust him with a single piece of armor down to a dozen reagents
-Goes into fits of rage: lost a duel to Motherduck once and dropped his entire suit on the ground at Chaos
-He is my friend

What I can tell you about Mae'Var:
-He is European or somethin' weird.
-Actually believes he is a top PvPer on the shard (which is Just not true.)
-Claims you are a hacker if you can Mini Heal through his lame ass Yumi shots with ease (I'm serious Mae'Var, you just aren't that good)
-He is a gimp
-Will never PvP on a character that does not have Hiding + Stealth embedded into the template
-I have an RPV of him duelling Kaz and getting faceplanted within 8 seconds
-You should never let his "Engrish" discourage you; just keep on fighting him and you'll find more and more ways to survive with ease (one of them might require you pre-casting a Greater heal...yes it can get that bad)
-I hate him and if he knew who I am he would hate me

a-e-i-Own-you;390662 said:
What I can tell you about Mario-demise:
-Stole the name Hellion from my boy Rigby to try and get people to think he had some skill
-Left Chi because he wanted to run solo, then immediately joined FM (Even though he is from North America)
-Begged for Chi's forgiveness to rejoin......twice
-Scams, scams, scams; don't trust him with a single piece of armor down to a dozen reagents
-Goes into fits of rage: lost a duel to Motherduck once and dropped his entire suit on the ground at Chaos
-He is my friend

What I can tell you about Mae'Var:
-He is European or somethin' weird.
-Actually believes he is a top PvPer on the shard (which is Just not true.)
-Claims you are a hacker if you can Mini Heal through his lame ass Yumi shots with ease (I'm serious Mae'Var, you just aren't that good)
-He is a gimp
-Will never PvP on a character that does not have Hiding + Stealth embedded into the template
-I have an RPV of him duelling Kaz and getting faceplanted within 8 seconds
-You should never let his "Engrish" discourage you; just keep on fighting him and you'll find more and more ways to survive with ease (one of them might require you pre-casting a Greater heal...yes it can get that bad)
-I hate him and if he knew who I am he would hate me

well put together. sounds about right.