UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About Mario-demise

Re: About Mario-demise

Mae'Var;391154 said:
nah i cant remember this name.That means u didnt make any impression in my eyes.But hey i will fight u anytime 1v1 on the field.Just PM me,and we can arrange it.

Applesauce owns you.

a-e-i-Own-you;391160 said:
Applesauce owns you.
Are u sure ? Shall we test it ? I'm waiting u on the field when u have some balls to face me.It's sad that most of the players who played in this shard became skilled forum trash talkers.I remember this name applesauce paladin fencer who used to house hide most of the time when my red name approaches his screen vision(u actually changed ur template to a dart macer but u failed,it was still uneffective against me).So Jeff lets fight and i wil gladly rpv our short field fight.

Mae'Var;391178 said:
Are u sure ? Shall we test it ? I'm waiting u on the field when u have some balls to face me.It's sad that most of the players who played in this shard became skilled forum trash talkers.I remember this name applesauce paladin fencer who used to house hide most of the time when my red name approaches his screen vision(u actually changed ur template to a dart macer but u failed,it was still uneffective against me).So Jeff lets fight and i wil gladly rpv our short field fight.

What? I never played a dart macer, and I never had a red paladin fencer named Applesauce.

You're truly a goddamn moron; on the last 4 PvP mages I made you were never able to kill me...can you not get that through your thick, unintelligent European skull? You stand no chance against higher end and talented players.

Don't hold your breath when it comes to fighting me anytime soon. Lol.

a-e-i-Own-you;391273 said:
What? I never played a dart macer, and I never had a red paladin fencer named Applesauce.

You're truly a goddamn moron; on the last 4 PvP mages I made you were never able to kill me...can you not get that through your thick, unintelligent European skull? You stand no chance against higher end and talented players.

Don't hold your breath when it comes to fighting me anytime soon. Lol.
There is rly no player who havent died from me at least 3 times in felucca,so i dont think u differ from them.I asked few zen players about you and i understood that u used to play under the name a-e-i-own-you in chi,u used bone harvester and u were hella weak(well idk about the rest but in my eyes u were like walking insurance money).

Mae'Var;391324 said:
There is rly no player who havent died from me at least 3 times in felucca,so i dont think u differ from them.I asked few zen players about you and i understood that u used to play under the name a-e-i-own-you in chi,u used bone harvester and u were hella weak(well idk about the rest but in my eyes u were like walking insurance money).

a-e-i-own-you is definitely just my forum name, idiot.

fox109109

Sorceror

:phellion was one of humm [FM],and got baned once when i got baned.
:D
but he did not dare to recognize.:D
on that times,have 2x humm got baned.the one was rise-fall(leader of [V]),and another was hellion.

and,hey ya mae'var ,still remember me?death fox or chunin :D

Neogeo11

Wanderer

OKay so lets put this seriously into perspective.

Say i work as a chef and i hire waitress's and they steal at the end of every night and there so sneaky no one figures it out.

That is my fault for not knowing them well enough to Trust them as far as i can even throw them.

Now i use that analogy because people seem to trust others in this game way to soon or often without really getting to know them.

If you are scammed it's your fault for mis judging there character (irl), you dont need to whine on the fourums like your 12, you simply need to step back say "K maybe next time i wont trust everyone that quickly with my HOM" or whatever it's just an example.

Im just saying this because UO is notorious for scammer's and it should be known by now that half the people you can't trust with anything unless you've known them pretty well and have proven themselves.

cmcmcm

Knight

Neogeo11;395434 said:

Say i work as a chef and i hire waitress's and they steal at the end of every night and there so sneaky no one figures it out.

That is my fault for not knowing them well enough to Trust them as far as i can even throw them.

Now i use that analogy because people seem to trust others in this game way to soon or often without really getting to know them.

If you are scammed it's your fault for mis judging there character (irl), you dont need to whine on the fourums like your 12, you simply need to step back say "K maybe next time i wont trust everyone that quickly with my HOM" or whatever it's just an example.

Im just saying this because UO is notorious for scammer's and it should be known by now that half the people you can't trust with anything unless you've known them pretty well and have proven themselves.

stfu

you are a fucking scammer "rentforpwn" i made a search about you and i saw that you alredy got banned and you have a history of scam a lot of ppl's, you suck kid.

Mister Dank

Knight

Neogeo11;395434 said:

you make sense;

you don't belong here

fox109109;395374 said:
:phellion was one of humm [FM],and got baned once when i got baned.
:D
but he did not dare to recognize.:D
on that times,have 2x humm got baned.the one was rise-fall(leader of [V]),and another was hellion.

and,hey ya mae'var ,still remember me?death fox or chunin :D

I remember you.

You looted one of my mages suits once. :) Or atleast part of it.